PDMID may bounce off here .02 very risky though
Royal's Alerts & Watch List - Page 8
You have stated that you are long BRAV. Are you still in BRAV? They are supposed to have a big announcement on Feb 9, 2011. My concern is the buy on rumor sell on news investment strategy? I just wanted to know if you are still in BRAV and are going to stay long through the Feb 9, 2011 news?
ISIM bottom is .0006 it seems to run off that area, I wouldn't buy anything higher, it reminds me of BYSD, it runs every couple of months off .0006
BRAV - It may be buy rumor sell news play, but if the news is actually a major thing then it may go. I'll only be holding a very small position when the news is out, just so I don't miss the run (under 20% of my original purchase) but Ive sold most of my shares.
Folks, got a new play. From there most recent press release:
"Negotiations had been progressing well, and the company expects to close this merger within now and 21 days to expand and enrich its current title insurance business with this new high-tech venture."
The company is TITL. You all know how the market responds to Reverse Mergers.
Title Consulting (TITL) Presents Tech Merger Candidate
Title Consulting (USOTC:TITL)
Intraday Stock Chart
Today : Friday 4 February 2011
Title Consulting Services, Inc. (PINK SHEETS: TITL) (http://www.titleconsultingservices.com), Accu Title Agency (http://www.accutitleagency.biz) is pleased to introduce its targeted merger candidate:
PresentAll (www.presentall.com) offers browser-based web conferencing software that allows anyone to meet online effortlessly and affordably. Any professional or company can benefit from the increased productivity and convenience of collaborating via webcasts, online collaboration, telepresence, webinars, streaming conferences and online courses using PresentAll.
TITL has been looking to transform the company into a small conglomerate, encompassing real estate, technology and possibly other leading edge growth space sectors. In management's opinion PresentAll represents a viable model that will bring TITL into new business niche, creating a well-diversified portfolio that will accommodate and attract more interest in the market.
"One of the exciting items on this platform from PresentAll is the ability for any company to have a private label online collaboration and web-conferencing experience. As a CEO, I am always giving online presentations and for us to be able to direct our client or customer to our own web domain for an online meeting and will give us the competitive edge. This service is available to all of the PresentAll customers.," said Dustin Secor, CEO of Title Consulting Services, Inc.
At this stage of negotiations, TITL management is reviewing the companies financial portfolio to confirm that the company is well into the revenue generating stage. TITL CEO Stated, "We were having a great round of negotiations with PresentAll management, and we see this review as a simple formality. We think PresentAll has a great potential and will enhance TITL new forward-looking business model.
As stated in previous release, TITL seeks to close this merger within the 21 day time frame previously discussed.
TITL from their last news:
"TITLManagement is working on checking all aspects of the deal with PresentAll and getting the merger closed. As announced by the company, this merger should close in a few days, turning TITL into a money-making conglomerate with interesting business facets. The stock has been trading steadily and we believe that its PPS may take another step with the merger announcement. "
(I bolded the most important area) .0055 ask
Fizz, I'm still holding UWRL haven't sold a single share. The lawsuit is really whats holding it back, the co. needs to respond to this lawsuit otherwise there will be no buying interest as we have seen for the past month. I am down myself over 50%, if anyone hasn't bought into UWRL right now may be a time to think about it as it's at the very bottom. I'm disappointed that UWRL hasn't come to fruition yet, but I'm not selling my shares at the 52week low for over 50% loss. I'm at the point where I'd rather not sell at all.
Phixieus, the last press release said 'in a couple of days', that is for anyone to interpret in their own way. I'd try to buy anything in the .005-.006 area but nothing higher as this stock takes dips quite often. If I was to make an educated guess I'd say some time this week as that's what a 'couple days' means.. What I do know, is that when the merger is announced as completed you won't be able to buy as it'll move up too quick.