or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › LQMT - Liquidmetal Technologies Inc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LQMT - Liquidmetal Technologies Inc - Page 2

post #21 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
someone just bought 225k shares a short while ago
Yeah, that makes me feel a little less "baller".
post #22 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
Yeah, that makes me feel a little less "baller".
I think they got in @ 1.35 though
post #23 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by M8kin_Moves View Post
This thing wants higher. next resistance $1.60.Appole news and a nice share structure and this is $1.60 by EOW IMO
nice job
post #24 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1612 View Post
nice job

M8kin has been on a roll of late.
post #25 of 215
<<elite stock mind

may see $3 next week. with the debt being wiped out its a whole new ball game folks
post #26 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2009 View Post
M8kin has been on a roll of late.
LQMT, AAVG, LBSR. yeah its been an epic week for me. thanks bud, hope you're m8kin some cash too
post #27 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1612 View Post
nice job
Thanks KEv
post #28 of 215
Wowza
post #29 of 215
F Me Nice ...... I gotta hit one like this one day !! .08 cents 52 WL
post #30 of 215
Good lord, this thing just keeps on ticking. I admit that I was reluctant to buy in this morning, but now I'm glad I did.

This thing is insane.
post #31 of 215
this sling shot about to happen may bring us to $2 by EOD. JMO
post #32 of 215
STRONG BUY!!!
post #33 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by StackedDDs View Post
STRONG BUY!!!
well it was anyway ...kinda hard now tho...
post #34 of 215
I hate asking questions like this but I have NO idea what this is going to do...in fact, I had no idea the PR was even released...I just saw this blow up today and started doing some research. What contract does LQMT have with Apple and will it be continuous revenue or is it just going to pop and go away?
post #35 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
I hate asking questions like this but I have NO idea what this is going to do...in fact, I had no idea the PR was even released...I just saw this blow up today and started doing some research. What contract does LQMT have with Apple and will it be continuous revenue or is it just going to pop and go away?
here's where the aapl talk started:

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/09/...-metal-alloys/

If either company does a PR about this, it could take off again.

I think they released a PR around 1:00 today ( I think )
post #36 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
here's where the aapl talk started:

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/09/...-metal-alloys/

If either company does a PR about this, it could take off again.

I think they released a PR around 1:00 today ( I think )
Danggggggggg. Some kid who bought this in the pennies is rich now because of this stock congrats to everybody who made some serious cash on this bad boy...looks like quite a few did.

This will start one of the biggest rumors in history...but I wonder if this is in the works to be used for the next Iphone? Let the rumors begin
post #37 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
I hate asking questions like this but I have NO idea what this is going to do...in fact, I had no idea the PR was even released...I just saw this blow up today and started doing some research. What contract does LQMT have with Apple and will it be continuous revenue or is it just going to pop and go away?
It hasn't yet been made clear whether or not this is a lump-sum payment or an ongoing revenue stream. IMHO, since AAPL has requested exclusive rights to this product, I would think that they will be providing continuous payment (fees) to LQMT. We'll know soon enough.

Either way, this is big for LQMT. If other companies didn't notice their product before, they will now.
post #38 of 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
Danggggggggg. Some kid who bought this in the pennies is rich now because of this stock congrats to everybody who made some serious cash on this bad boy...looks like quite a few did.

This will start one of the biggest rumors in history...but I wonder if this is in the works to be used for the next Iphone? Let the rumors begin
this is one where m8kin moves made some serious cash...
post #39 of 215
great percentage of profit from .10 to 1.70 ...... congrats to people who made the great profit
post #40 of 215
Shorts are in control of this today. That's fine by me - more of an opportunity to get additional shares at a great price.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Penny Stocks
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › LQMT - Liquidmetal Technologies Inc