or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Trade Journals & Stock Tips › Simon's Lotto Watchlist
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Simon's Lotto Watchlist - Page 6

post #101 of 307
Hi Simon. Here's one to watch IMGR. I noticed a lot of volume on it today.
post #102 of 307
I feel NAWL is a lotto. The 10K is due on December 7, 2009.
post #103 of 307
Trying to get some CXAC at .0002.
post #104 of 307
keep FFGO on your watchlist...started the day at .0003's, HOD of .0005 and closed at .0004 with a lot of buys going through at .0004

News came out yesterday as well
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Fortre....html?x=0&.v=1
post #105 of 307
Nice thread Simon. I used to buy shells with low floats as my lotto tickets. I think I still have some in one of my accounts. In the end though, that is all they are, is lotto tickets.
post #106 of 307
Thread Starter 
What's up Doc? If I'm remembering correctly, you were or still are overseas. How are things treating you? Glad to see you back, hope you're going to stick around for a while.

As for this thread, These types of plays can be gold mines, but you have to choose wisely and play them correctly. I think I've got a good idea of what to look for on them, and so far I've had a lot of success. Two of my best trades of all time were recent lottos, XHUA and IVIT, and PMDP should be on that list as well but I set my sells a little too high on the last run and I've watched all of my profits drain away (still holding). There have been a couple others that I've hit with lately, HESG was one, though I sold way too early, and RVGD I did very well on. I've got a basket full of lotto plays still at the moment, with MONA, GLCC, TYRIA, and TNRI being the best looking ones, imo.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Nice thread Simon. I used to buy shells with low floats as my lotto tickets. I think I still have some in one of my accounts. In the end though, that is all they are, is lotto tickets.
post #107 of 307
Thread Starter 
GLCC is springing to life today, I hope that means that MONA is getting ready too.
post #108 of 307
I got in glcc- news out, i posted it in the glcc thread,

the chart looks beautiful -cant post it due to company computer limits.
post #109 of 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonyadig View Post
GLCC is springing to life today, I hope that means that MONA is getting ready too.
where do you think glcc could go with the chart setup and the news out?
post #110 of 307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airs414 View Post
where do you think glcc could go with the chart setup and the news out?
One of the main reasons I choose the ones I do for these lotto picks is because they have tons of overhead room to fly. I think any of these could potentially turn into one of those parabolic runners that runs 10x-20x or more, but which ones will and won't, who knows. Those really crazy ones are pretty rare, but given the setup on GLCC I don't think at least a test of the .0025 resistance is unrealistic.
post #111 of 307
I got in glcc cause of the news today. To be honest, there seems to be heavy resistance at .0008 and if that breaks it could run. I'm hoping to see an EOD run.
post #112 of 307
Hey Simon, thanks for the welcome back. I am on my two weeks R&R (rest and relaxtion) leave from my year long tour in Iraq. I am back home in El Paso, TX. I go back to Iraq next week and I will be there for about another 5 months before I get to come home for good or until I get my orders for Afghanistan, lol. I should get at least a year down time though. Congrats on all of the money you have made on these plays. Patience is a virtue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonyadig View Post
What's up Doc? If I'm remembering correctly, you were or still are overseas. How are things treating you? Glad to see you back, hope you're going to stick around for a while.

As for this thread, These types of plays can be gold mines, but you have to choose wisely and play them correctly. I think I've got a good idea of what to look for on them, and so far I've had a lot of success. Two of my best trades of all time were recent lottos, XHUA and IVIT, and PMDP should be on that list as well but I set my sells a little too high on the last run and I've watched all of my profits drain away (still holding). There have been a couple others that I've hit with lately, HESG was one, though I sold way too early, and RVGD I did very well on. I've got a basket full of lotto plays still at the moment, with MONA, GLCC, TYRIA, and TNRI being the best looking ones, imo.
post #113 of 307
hey simon

IVIT looks like it continues to hold support at the 50dma. do you see this going for another pop soon. i'm averaged in around .001

thanks
post #114 of 307
Thread Starter 
Excellent man, it's gotta be crazy over there. I'm sure you'll be ready for some normal living and good trading by May, hopefully it'll be a permanent vacation from deployment. Good luck bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Hey Simon, thanks for the welcome back. I am on my two weeks R&R (rest and relaxtion) leave from my year long tour in Iraq. I am back home in El Paso, TX. I go back to Iraq next week and I will be there for about another 5 months before I get to come home for good or until I get my orders for Afghanistan, lol. I should get at least a year down time though. Congrats on all of the money you have made on these plays. Patience is a virtue.
post #115 of 307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by newby-2236 View Post
hey simon

IVIT looks like it continues to hold support at the 50dma. do you see this going for another pop soon. i'm averaged in around .001

thanks
I'm still holding about 1/4 of my original position of IVIT and almost all of PMDP. Both I think have good chances of holding support here and continuing with their uptrends.
post #116 of 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie View Post
Hi Simon. Here's one to watch IMGR. I noticed a lot of volume on it today.
I feel that IMGR could be another lotto. I base this on a bit of a frenzy over it on a few of the other boards. I was not able to find a possible catalyst.
post #117 of 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonyadig View Post
That one caught my eye during my scans, but I really would have wanted to have gotten in at .0001.
Looks like you might get your wish if you try to fill tomorrow.
post #118 of 307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie View Post
I feel that IMGR could be another lotto. I base this on a bit of a frenzy over it on a few of the other boards. I was not able to find a possible catalyst.
IMGR has a decent chart, though I'd personally rather it traded sideways for at least another few months to get the long term trend back up. It does have some short term strength here, hopefully it pops for you,
post #119 of 307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tua97784 View Post
Looks like you might get your wish if you try to fill tomorrow.
I can see that one taking a while still before it did anything significant, but I think I may try to pick up some .0001s and wait it out.
post #120 of 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonyadig View Post
One of the main reasons I choose the ones I do for these lotto picks is because they have tons of overhead room to fly. I think any of these could potentially turn into one of those parabolic runners that runs 10x-20x or more, but which ones will and won't, who knows. Those really crazy ones are pretty rare, but given the setup on GLCC I don't think at least a test of the .0025 resistance is unrealistic.
Yesterdays high of .0008 closed decreasing parabolic SAR on the daily and the weekly chart shows a tight pennant. Given the news yesterday, I would expect to see another high volume day (but what do i know).

I didn't know this was one of your lotto plays. What intrigued you about the setup of GLCC?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trade Journals & Stock Tips
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Trade Journals & Stock Tips › Simon's Lotto Watchlist