Because they have a PDUFA date on 06/22
I did sell 1/3 of my position today 1.00 and 1.05 Only to try and buy back around .90 and because owning 30k shares of a .OB gets scary LOL
Upgraded today with a price target of $3
And the $4 target of mine is only if they get a favorable panel vote then FDA approval.
nice job man... im still holding all of mine from .60
I recommend you guys take a look at the investor presentation and the 2nd video i posted on the first page... Really puts the companies potential in perspective.
The only thing hindering this company right now is lack of funds. It is very possible the R&R PR is just a pump so FCSC can raise some $$.. (ahem BPAX).. but, im sticking it out until June.
No sir, from the 10k:
They need either partnership or loan... if they dont get either of those, its dilution.
Being 2 months away from the PDUFA date they have enough to make it..at least to that point. But at least they do not need to raise a crap ton of money LOL.. And if they were smart they would get a pop into(or after) the PDUFA and then sell shares. Stupid to do it now unless they know it will go bad(or are afraid it will)
I'm down to 20k shares anyway. Hoping it gaps and runs up to 1.20 tomorrow or more.. Then I will sell more. Holding way better than I though above $1 today.
LaViv approved.. PR out at 9:15
Jeez what a disaster this one was post approval.. i hope everyone got out before the plunge. I managed to get out at 1.44 with the rest of my shares. I did say it will get approval IMO... but didnt say any pps lol
This still has potential as a long term hold, but im not in it. On to the next one...