or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › FLCR - FullCircle Registry Inc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FLCR - FullCircle Registry Inc - Page 9

post #161 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjatlking View Post
i do smell a pump and dump in the works
I am understanding your agenda a little better now....Guys like you do this when they are trying for cheap shares...Ya missed them it looks like....If there is a dump where is the sell off...Holders have had a good chance to sell but they are holding....tnx...you and journeyman are manipulators it looks like....not working..
post #162 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8 View Post
I am understanding your agenda a little better now....Guys like you do this when they are trying for cheap shares...Ya missed them it looks like....If there is a dump where is the sell off...Holders have had a good chance to sell but they are holding....tnx...you and journeyman are manipulators it looks like....not working..


US?
post #163 of 602
Most of us are in FLCR for the long-term, I can't speak for everyone though.
post #164 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
Most of us are in FLCR for the long-term, I can't speak for everyone though.
LT and penny don't usually go together.
post #165 of 602
lol agreed- for the most part its all about how much you can profit by multipling penny gains by the few hundred thousand shares you bought.

Eventually something happens where people dont want to ST anymore and then you get your next big walmart penny stock
post #166 of 602
watch what happens once she gets to .03, the bottom will fall out unexpectantly LOL
post #167 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
Most of us are in FLCR for the long-term, I can't speak for everyone though.
Based on what I know about the float...I say that 75% of the float shares are tightly held for ther long term...yes you are right....MOST ARE IN IT FORTHE LONG TERM...notice that the stock moves on air...shares are in short supply....35K moved the PPS 56.4%
post #168 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8 View Post
I am understanding your agenda a little better now....Guys like you do this when they are trying for cheap shares...Ya missed them it looks like....If there is a dump where is the sell off...Holders have had a good chance to sell but they are holding....tnx...you and journeyman are manipulators it looks like....not working..
Just a little irritant. Ignore, apply a little powder to the area and they will go away!
post #169 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjatlking View Post
watch what happens once she gets to .03, the bottom will fall out unexpectantly LOL
nothing goes straight up....after 4 or 5 bagger at .03 for some, it is expected and normal that traders take a profit....some do it and then reinvest....After big runs there is always a healthy pullback for a good time to enter...normal action that has nothing to do with the status of the company...happens all the time to all stocks that have nice runs....
3¢ sounds good to me and is possible
post #170 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8 View Post
nothing goes straight up....after 4 or 5 bagger at .03 for some, it is expected and normal that traders take a profit....some do it and then reinvest....After big runs there is always a healthy pullback for a good time to enter...normal action that has nothing to do with the status of the company...happens all the time to all stocks that have nice runs....
3¢ sounds good to me and is possible
Kudos for the fastest response to uncertainty posts in this thread about 75% of the time.
post #171 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechemicals View Post
Kudos for the fastest response to uncertainty posts in this thread about 75% of the time.
Chem..very true...I have way too much time on my hands.....you are gonna get old some day and you will understand ...in the mean time you post a bit as I have several loads of washing to do

post #172 of 602
I think the stock is just breathing a bit here, probably will push back up past .025 in the next couple of days. Anyone else?
post #173 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
I think the stock is just breathing a bit here, probably will push back up past .025 in the next couple of days. Anyone else?
Darkshadow...This is exactly the kind of action we need....nice and slow and hold.....Actually the bid and ask increased from .016 x .02 this am to current .02 x .028....nice move on little volume...no sellers except for a flipper that picked up beer mone...seller DOMS was wiped out at .02 with 5K shares and then he went to .05 ask...he ran big time
post #174 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjatlking View Post
i do smell a pump and dump in the works
Wonderfull.....Dump....where are all the sellers...????,,,your smeller is not working to well....other than a flipper picking up lunch money there were no sellers...bid up///ask up
post #175 of 602
Great day everybody!!!!!!!!
post #176 of 602
Very nice day! What about tomorrow? Should I buy more in the morning, or wait for a pause? Any advice?
post #177 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut57 View Post
Great day everybody!!!!!!!!
Ditto!
post #178 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
Very nice day! What about tomorrow? Should I buy more in the morning, or wait for a pause? Any advice?
I think you should make your own decision to push the buy button based on your gut....facts...DD.....stock action and charts....if you have a talking dog or cat that might work well also...my cat knows more about it than I...message boards are not the place to get advice....they are for getting verifiable facts.......I added twice today and not sure about tomorrow...I like to watch for a whils then decide depending how the wind is blowing...The PPS is doing what it is supposed to do....rise slowly and hold....
post #179 of 602

Nice day today

As expected, the pps continues to rise on small volume. Shares are short, and sellers are few.

For those of us who have been invested in the FLCR for a long time, we were relieved to see AJW dump their final 3M+ shares over the past three weeks. Those shares were like a hammer always waiting to fall. The pps plummeted from .05 to .0004 in just a matter of a few days, a 90% drop. While the drop seemed devastating to some, it was much better for those shares to be dumped right now--during a period of calm--than for them to be dumped after the S1 is approved by the SEC. We were able to soak up shares that were held in dangerous hands and place them in strong hands. In the process, many of us were able to reduce the average pps of our holdings and we eliminated a potentially bad situation.

For those new to FLCR, the 3M+ shares dumped in late November and the resulting pps drop may seem scary, and I certainly understand. Many bb stocks dilute the value of their company by printing additional shares and dumping them into the market. That is not what happened here. For those who are interested, please check the OS figures and you will see that the OS has actually dropped over the past two years--amazing for a bb stock. Call the transfer agent to confirm up-to-date figures. No dilution here.

FLCR is a low-float stock, so small volume will move the pps quickly--both up and down. Until the SEC approves the S1 and the business plan is funded, we can expect to see the pps continue to creep up to around .05. After the S1 is approved, I expect the pps to move up pretty quickly to .10. From there, everything hinges on the implementation and success of the new business plan.

Have a good day all!

Jim
post #180 of 602
Thanks for the good info Jim. I think I will add some more shares tomorrow. I bought initially at .0075 and I fully expect the stock to hit .05 so I think adding right now is probably still the right thing to do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Penny Stocks
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › FLCR - FullCircle Registry Inc