or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › Community › Politics › Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Page 3

post #41 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by enickma View Post



laughing.gif



If you had read the testimony of people who spent time in the POW camp with McCain you would know what I'm talking about.

He broke down under torture and sold out his country to the Viet Cong after they found out he was the son of a 4 star Admiral

and that his rank as Captain meant that he was a "goldmine" of information. Do you have something that indicates otherwise?

 

 

 

post #42 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SHEA View Post

 Do you have something that indicates otherwise?

 

 

 



 No, but until I survive torture in a Vietnamese prison camp without cracking I'll withold a label of traitor.  I don't think either of us is in a position to judge.  I'm laughing at you because you're trying to suggest that Obama's Republican presidential opponent was a complicit co-conspirator in your birth certificate fantasy.  It doesn't even have to be plausable or probable for you to believe it?... just possible?

post #43 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SHEA View Post



 

Just like the Obama Zombies drag out the COLB even though it doesn't PROVE he's a "natural born citizen"! The only proof is a CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
Orly Taitz isn't the only source of material on the birther issue...There's dozens of credible investigators who have put their life-long reputations on the line!

Dem/Lib/Prog skulls are too thick to ask the "common sense" question...If BHO isn't hiding something...WHY SPEND $2 MILLION TO HIDE EVERYTHING?

Who, (if they weren't concealing the truth), would go to such lengths and EXPENSE to cover up their past...or hide it behind lies, bribes and false documents?

 

Doesn't ANYONE see that as..."Just a little SUSPICIOUS"?

 

While we're on the subject,...Why is it that the ONLY "proof" he presents is a "certification" of live birth, rather than the required CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

This seems to be the only "answer" the Dem/Lib/Progs can come up with! Did it ever occur to you that McCain is a TRAITOR? For all we know, he may be complicit!

Stranger things have happened in DC...Like an inexperienced Community Organizer being "elected" POTUS...ROTFLMFAO!!!


I have to agree with this. No one spends that much time,effort and money to hide something if it's not worth hiding.

 

At this point "they" win. Who cares if they come out once Obama is out of office and prove he was never a citizen?  Wat u gonna du about it?   Do you think liberals will listen next time? hell no. nothing will change.

 


 

 

post #44 of 140


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by enickma View Post





 No, but until I survive torture in a Vietnamese prison camp without cracking I'll withold a label of traitor.  I don't think either of us is in a position to judge.  I'm laughing at you because you're trying to suggest that Obama's Republican presidential opponent was a complicit co-conspirator in your birth certificate fantasy.  It doesn't even have to be plausable or probable for you to believe it?... just possible?

Laugh all you want. I'm not "suggesting" anything...just calling a spade a spade! 

McCain is a gutless turncoat! His Grandfather and Father were BOTH 4 star Admirals and he knew if he survived, the POW

experience could be used to elevate his image after he got home. If you noticed, his POW status was used ad nauseum to

get him nominated. IMO, McCain "threw" the election to ObaMao when he started pounding the war drums against Iran...

♫♪ Bomb,bomb, bomb...Iran ♫♪

 

Maybe you think his birth certificate is irrelevant...but I don't!...

 

McCain was a champion of open borders and illegal immigration when he thought it would get him elected.

He didn't waste any time switching sides when Arizona passed SB 1070 last year. Typical traitor tactics!

 

"The principal feature of American libtardism is sanctimoniousness. By loudly denouncing

all bad things–war and hunger and date rape–liberals testify to their own terrific goodness.

More important, they promote themselves to membership in a self-selecting elite of those

who care deeply about such things... It's a kind of natural aristocracy, and the wonderful

thing about this aristocracy is that you don't have to be brave, smart, strong, or even lucky

to join it, you just have to be a libtard." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

 

post #45 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat View Post

I have to agree with this. No one spends that much time,effort and money to hide something if it's not worth hiding.

 

At this point "they" win. Who cares if they come out once Obama is out of office and prove he was never a citizen?  Wat u gonna du about it?   Do you think liberals will listen next time? hell no. nothing will change.

 

 

 

Bigcat, I agree that there is something to hide if you spend that much money and time hiding it also, but I disagree with the "they win" point.  If it comes out after he is out of office and proved, then we can make a law that if you run for President you must prove to the American people using a "birth certificate", not a certificate of live birth, that you qualify to run, thus making it impossible for another BHO.  That is why it doesn't matter if liberals listen next time, because it will be law to have your birth certificate public for all to see.  That is what i'd do about it. 

 

It is just that liberals don't follow shit unless it is forced by clear unmistaken law.  For the same reason we need a balanced budget amendment in the constitution, to FORCE liberals (both dems and repubs) to have a balanced budget or govt shuts down and we get rid of all of them and start over. 
 

 

post #46 of 140

"The principal feature of American libtardism is sanctimoniousness"

 

 

 

Good Ol' P.J.!

 

 

 

post #47 of 140


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptydogg247 View Post



 

Bigcat, I agree that there is something to hide if you spend that much money and time hiding it also, but I disagree with the "they win" point.  If it comes out after he is out of office and proved, then we can make a law that if you run for President you must prove to the American people using a "birth certificate", not a certificate of live birth, that you qualify to run, thus making it impossible for another BHO.  That is why it doesn't matter if liberals listen next time, because it will be law to have your birth certificate public for all to see.  That is what i'd do about it. 

 

It is just that liberals don't follow shit unless it is forced by clear unmistaken law.  For the same reason we need a balanced budget amendment in the constitution, to FORCE liberals (both dems and repubs) to have a balanced budget or govt shuts down and we get rid of all of them and start over. 
 

 

 My point is they already won at that point. Just move on to the next loophole in the law. They will still be the same crazy liberals who listen to nothing except what they want to hear. The next Obama would pop up with flaws and spouting obvious lies and they would line up to vote for him/her.

 

It's like a penny stock really. A lot of people see the scam and others refuse to see it. They buy in and do not listen. Then the buyout does not happen and they lose their money. But suckers line right back up for the next one. And if the SEC cracks down on fake buyouts, the scammers just throw out a letter of intent for a 100 million dollar order!!!  LOL... and it never ends.
 

 

post #48 of 140

Obama’s ineligibility for dummies

By Lawrence Sellin  Thursday, March 31, 2011

 

Let me begin by asserting that the Certification of Live Birth, which mysteriously appeared without verification by the State of Hawaii and may be a forgery, or newspaper clippings, are not adequate proof of eligibility.

 

Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution states:

“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.”

 

Traditionally, “natural born” refers to ancestry describing a child born in the United States (or areas such as US military bases), whose parents are US citizens at the time of birth.

I hasten to add, however, that nowhere in the Constitution or in its Amendments is the term “natural born” defined.

Nevertheless, there is a legal paper trail supporting that description. Much of what I write below is taken from a superb report by Leo Donofrio found here (link).

The definition of “natural born” originates from John Armor Bingham, a Republican congressman and abolitionist from Ohio and principal framer of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.

 

In 1862 and 1866, respectively, Bingham stated on the floor of the House of Representative:

“All from other lands, who by the terms of [congressional] laws and a compliance with their provisions become naturalized, are adopted citizens of the United States; all other persons born within the Republic, of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty, are natural born citizens.”

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.”

No Representative took issue with these words.  The underlying issues within those Congressional debates were hotly contested. Yet Bingham’s definition of “natural born citizen” (born in the US of citizen parents) was never challenged on the floor of the House.

 

In the concurring opinion in Duncan v. Louisiana, 391 U.S. 145 (1968), United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black, emphasized his reliance on the statements made by Representative Bingham and Senator Howard in Congress which pertain to the drafting and adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment.  Justice Black stated that “it is far wiser to rely on” the words of Bingham and Howard when analyzing the 14th Amendment.

 

The relevant passage is as follows:

“Professor Fairman’s “history” relies very heavily on what was not said in the state legislatures that passed on the Fourteenth Amendment. Instead of relying on this kind of negative pregnant, my legislative experience has convinced me that it is far wiser to rely on what was said, and, most importantly, said by the men who actually sponsored the Amendment in the Congress. I know from my years in the United States Senate that it is to men like Congressman Bingham, who steered the Amendment through the House, and Senator Howard, who introduced it in the Senate, that members of Congress look when they seek the real meaning of what is being offered. And they vote for or against a bill based on what the sponsors of that bill and those who oppose it tell them it means.”

 

As best as I can ascertain from the Constitution and its history, Barack Obama is not eligible to be President of the United States.

post #49 of 140

Obama’s ineligibility: conspiracy and cowardice

 

 - Lawrence Sellin  Saturday, April 2, 2011

Unless I am mistaken, it has always been a Constitutional requirement that a Presidential candidate be a natural born citizen.

That is, the candidate must be born in the US of parents who are US citizens at the time of birth.

 

According to that definition, Barack Obama is NOT a natural born citizen and, therefore, has never been eligible for the Presidency. How could he have been nominated by the Democratic Party, placed on ballots in all 50 states, certified by the Electoral College and sworn into office by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

 

Did I miss some important event somewhere along the way to the 2009 inauguration? Are we not using the natural born definition anymore?

If so, who decided that? Was the Constitution amended in secret? Actually, none of that happened.

 

What I think did happen was that many people got caught up in the euphoria and glamor of electing the nation’s first African-American President.

The left wing of the Democratic Party saw it as a possible way of achieving long-term power. The main stream media, which is a shill for the

Democrat Party, put its full weight behind Obama. Finally, the Republican Party may have been intimidated into cowardice by political correctness,

fear of press ridicule and their own love of power and privilege.

 

So, rather than deal with the troublesome requirement of natural born citizenship, it appears that some individuals may have intentionally decided

to sidestep the Constitution, while the vast majority of those who knew better, simply acquiesced. A conspiracy of silence remains in effect today.

One can only conclude that rather than face the truth, our political leadership has chosen to enter the 2012 election cycle as if nothing is wrong.

 

What the sorry excuses for statesmen don’t realize is that by not facing up to such an issue both then and now, they have irreparably damaged

the foundation of our republic. A precedent has been set that the Constitution may be invoked when it is politically expedient to do so, or just as

easily ignored by the same criterion. On the Democratic side of the aisle, there are some, who believe that they are blessed with only noble

intentions and possess bound volumes of the truth. Any opposing views are not only wrong, but they are evil or stupid. It is acceptable, therefore,

to express rage and fling insults at anyone, who disagrees with them. The end, to dramatically transform the US according to their left wing ideologies,

justifies the means. On the Republican side of the aisle, there are some, who are simply weak and cowardly.

 

It appears that the majority of our political leadership and the main stream media, probably for different reasons, have decided not to address the issue

of Obama’s ineligibility. Those who may be guilty will do anything they can to prevent discussions and investigations of his eligibility because it could

lead to substantiation of their complicity in the greatest political fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

 

Unlike them, the American people do not fear the truth and are intent on upholding the integrity of our Constitution.

If what I wrote above is true, then what our political leaders and the main stream media have done is nothing less than tyranny by taking it upon

themselves to subvert the people’s Constitution.

 

Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black stated: “Our Constitution was not written in the sands to be washed away by each wave of new judges blown in by

each successive political wind.”

 

Abraham Lincoln said: “Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.”

 

To our temporary employees in Washington, D.C. –

On which side of history do you wish to be? You have only a little time left to decide.

post #50 of 140

Hawaii senator wonders what Obama’s concealing

By Drew Zahn

4/06/11

 

The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate was interviewed on the radio this morning, explaining that while he believes Barack Obama was born in the Aloha State, he questions what might be on the original, long-form birth certificate that would prompt the president to go to such lengths to conceal it.

 

"I'm not a 'birther,'" Hawaii State Sen. Sam Slom told Jeff Katz of WXKS Radio in Boston, "and I followed this from the very beginning. At first I followed it with amusement, and then I got really concerned about it, because the question was if it was not just the birth certificate, but other records as well – school records, academic records, work records – why would anyone spend millions of dollars in legal fees, particularly someone in public office, particularly someone in the highest public office, to not make that information public?"

 

As WND has reported, besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the president has refused to release his Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, baptism records and his adoption records.

 

"There are different theories," Slom continued. "One is that there is no birth certificate at all; I don't think that's true, I think there is a birth certificate. The second is there may be some very interesting information that the president does not want released, for example, who his father really is or what's listed on the birth certificate.

"In any event, here is the president of the United States," Slom said, "you've got to have [a birth certificate to present], why don't we require that of the president?"

       

Recently, potential presidential candidate Donald Trump has also questioned why Obama has kept his records under lock and key, stating, "There's something fishy about the whole thing," and, "There's something on that certificate that's very bad for him."

 

Slom referenced Trump after also explaining the difference between Hawaii's official, long-form birth certificate and Obama's "Certification of Live Birth" posted online.

"We have two forms of the birth certificate," Slom said. "One is the long-form, official certificate of live birth, and that's the one that's got all the data; and then there's the short form, and that's the one they've put up on the website … but that doesn't go into detail, doesn't give you all the information.

 

"So it comes back to the same thing," he concluded. "Why would anybody, let alone the president, spend all this money, all this time, all this effort, not to disclose the information? And of course, we can come up with several different possibilities, but as Donald Trump and others have said, gee, it would be so much simpler if he just disclosed it and we move on."

 

As WND reported, Slom brought up questions after Hawaii's Democrat Governor Neil Abercrombie pledged to find and reveal Obama's birth documentation, then not only failed to follow through, but also asked for the resignation of the man he had chosen to serve as head of the Hawaii Department of Health.

Slom wrote Abercrombie, asking what happened with Dr. Neal Palafox, a well-respected physician picked to replace Chiyome Fukino, who had served as guardian of Barack Obama's birth certificate when she was head of the department.

 

Abercrombie responded in a letter, saying little more than, "I will comment if and when appropriate."

 

The blogosphere at the time was rife with speculation that Abercrombie dispatched Palafox as health director because he was unable to produce evidence supporting Abercrombie's repeated claims Obama was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center.

And while Slom did not respond to WND requests for reaction to Abercrombie's terse letter, the state senator has said he would be happy to use the Palafox case if it would permit him to open up to the public any birth records the Hawaii health department has on Obama.

 

"If Palafox serves as a shoehorn to get for the public any Obama birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has, I am all for doing so," he said. "I don't understand why Obama has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep all his records from the public – not just his Hawaii birth records, but his passport records and his school records. All Obama's records should be public, including any Hawaii birth records that exist."

 
post #51 of 140

post #52 of 140

Dr. Ron Pollard aka Polarik has produced informative and entertaining videos arguing that

the various versions of the COLB, which appeared on pro-Obama websites, are all forgeries.

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes the facts make it difficult not to believe in conspiracies.

post #53 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptydogg247 View Post



 

Bigcat, I agree that there is something to hide if you spend that much money and time hiding it also, but I disagree with the "they win" point.  If it comes out after he is out of office and proved, then we can make a law that if you run for President you must prove to the American people using a "birth certificate", not a certificate of live birth, that you qualify to run, thus making it impossible for another BHO.  That is why it doesn't matter if liberals listen next time, because it will be law to have your birth certificate public for all to see.  That is what i'd do about it. 

 

It is just that liberals don't follow shit unless it is forced by clear unmistaken law.  For the same reason we need a balanced budget amendment in the constitution, to FORCE liberals (both dems and repubs) to have a balanced budget or govt shuts down and we get rid of all of them and start over. 
 

 


It is just that Conservatives don't give a shit unless it is forced by clear unmistaken law (in fact, the banks' rolls in the financial crisis of 2008 is evidence that not only do Conservatives feel they are above the law, they are entitled to manipulate the law for their own private financial gain).  For the same reason we need to repeal the Bush Tax Cuts for the Insanely Rich, to FORCE Conservatives (both dems and repubs) to stop giving entitlements to the super rich (including corporations), or shut the government down until they stop behaving like entitled little brats.

 

You see, doggie, it is again, all a matter of perspective. Six sides to a box and all that stuff that goes zipping right over your head.

post #54 of 140

Obama renewed the Bush Tax Cuts .

 

 

Bless his miniscule "BLACK" HEART.

post #55 of 140
Thread Starter 

O'Reilly is on the conspiracy!

 

post #56 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybenow View Post




It is just that Conservatives don't give a shit unless it is forced by clear unmistaken law (in fact, the banks' rolls in the financial crisis of 2008 is evidence that not only do Conservatives feel they are above the law, they are entitled to manipulate the law for their own private financial gain).  For the same reason we need to repeal the Bush Tax Cuts for the Insanely Rich, to FORCE Conservatives (both dems and repubs) to stop giving entitlements to the super rich (including corporations), or shut the government down until they stop behaving like entitled little brats.

 

You see, doggie, it is again, all a matter of perspective. Six sides to a box and all that stuff that goes zipping right over your head.


You seem to have a problem with people that take risks, work hard, become successful, and make a shitload of money.  Every comment I read from you has something to do with the Bush Tax Cuts for the "insanely rich".  Maybe if some "insanely poor" people would get off their asses, work 3 jobs, save their money, start their own business, and then work even more and harder till they are "insanely rich" they could enjoy the benefits of their hard work instead of just leaching off all those that have done it.  Still the same old saying, "spread my work ethics, not my wealth".  Another is give a man a fish and you will feed him a day, teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime"...........unless he is lazy and wants to steal everyone elses catch so others can do the work for him.  As for the the entitlements to Corporations, also referred to as "corporate welfare", it is garbage and we need to stop it.  If a business can't stand on it's own two feet without government welfare, then they deserve to go out of business, and I am not only talking about Planed Abortionhood, but also all the others from NPR to Oil Companies, banks etc..................and if they run their company into the ground as GM and AIG and many others did, they need to GO AWAY!  Let them go out of business!  The Govt should not be in the business of deciding who wins and who loses based on govt money in any way, they need to get the hell out of the way and let badly run businesses fail and let the good thrive.

 

post #57 of 140


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SHEA View Post

Dr. Ron Pollard aka Polarik has produced informative and entertaining videos arguing that

the various versions of the COLB, which appeared on pro-Obama websites, are all forgeries.

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes the facts make it difficult not to believe in conspiracies.

Very interesting, now I see that even if he was born here, he still was not born to parents that were both citizens, which still disqualifies him.  And to be fully honest, I wonder about McCain too.
 

 

post #58 of 140


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptydogg247 View Post

 

Very interesting, now I see that even if he was born here, he still was not born to parents that were both citizens, which still disqualifies him.  And to be fully honest, I wonder about McCain too.

 

John McCain was born at Coco Solo Naval Air Station, Panama Canal Zone ( a US 'territory' at the time of his birth in 1936 ) to parents

who were both US citizens. They conferred citizenship to him 'automatically' according to the tenets of our Constitution.

post #59 of 140

 - Dr. Gerald Stephens

If Obama is not eligible to be President, the dangerous scam has gone on too long with a rogue criminal organization running the most powerful nation in the world.

 

A scientific poll conducted by the public-opinion research and media consulting company, Wenzel Strategies on March 15-17, 2011 revealed “ Only 9% believe Obama has documented eligibility”. The poll carries a confidence interval of 95 percent and a margin of error of +/- 2.93 percentage points.

Why should you be concerned? Simply put, because if anyone, white, black or purple, was not eligible to be President, every act they would perform is ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL.

If Mr. Obama is not eligible the horrendous list of acts he performed is ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL. Not a single day goes by that he fails to engineer yet another executive order that reeks with destructive elements with the resultant effect of destroying America’s economy, rule of law, and moral fabric of the nation.

  • Who among you is content with seeing the country go bankrupt with insane government spending, money taken from your pocket?
  • Who is content with the gangster actions of union thugs terrorizing state centers of government to impose their will on the majority with the active support of what may be a criminal organization leading the attacks from the White House?
  • Who is content with a Department of Justice that openly proclaims that crimes committed against white citizens will not be prosecuted?
  • Who is content with the country plunged into yet another war in Libya without the required constitutional consent of Congress?
  • How many more American young men and women will die by the hand of one who may in fact be part of a criminal organization, the case if the Commander-in-Chief is not eligible?
  • Who among you is willing to tolerate Mr. Obama giving Brazil billions of dollars out of your pocket to develop Brazil’s oil reserves and refusing American workers to go back to work in our own off shore oil fields?
  • Who among you is happy that the ‘criminal organization’ is bent on prohibiting development and use of the trillions of barrels of oil and vast supply of natural gas within our own country thus forcing us to go hat in hand to foreign suppliers?
  • Who among you is aware that George Soros, a close friend of Mr. Obama, is a major owner of the Brazilian oil company Mr. Obama, while on his vacation trip, agreed to finance and support with US tax dollars?
  • Who among you is so cowered to allow the ‘organization’s’ hit men to call you racist without your response. And finally who among you believes that determining if we have a real president or just a criminal in the office is not important to your children and country they will live in?

 

 

Since the House of Representatives is not yet up to the task of presenting Articles of Impeachment against Mr. Obama, they can pass a Resolution of the House demanding that Mr. Obama reveal all his hidden records including but not limited to the birth certificate.

 

If Mr. Obama then refused to prove his eligibility, each and every one of you will know there is a criminal organization running the country. End of story.

post #60 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybenow View Post




It is just that Conservatives don't give a shit unless it is forced by clear unmistaken law (in fact, the banks' rolls in the financial crisis of 2008 is evidence that not only do Conservatives feel they are above the law, they are entitled to manipulate the law for their own private financial gain).  For the same reason we need to repeal the Bush Tax Cuts for the Insanely Rich, to FORCE Conservatives (both dems and repubs) to stop giving entitlements to the super rich (including corporations), or shut the government down until they stop behaving like entitled little brats.

 

You see, doggie, it is again, all a matter of perspective. Six sides to a box and all that stuff that goes zipping right over your head.


your selective memory shines brightly....should I bring up the Obama/corporation connections for you? or will that just go in one ear and out the other?

 

how about I also bring up the liberal/democrat UNION connections?

 

so not only are liberals/progressives/democrats pandering to CORPORATIONS, they are also in bed with UNIONS! now WHO is watching out for "the people"???

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Politics
HotStockMarket › Forums › Community › Politics › Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State