or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX › HGSI - Human Genome Sciences, Inc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HGSI - Human Genome Sciences, Inc - Page 11

post #201 of 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by BranRx View Post
Id buy some of this if I had settled funds
I'd buy some of this if I had someone else's money to lose...
post #202 of 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm...Jaz View Post
I'd buy some of this if I had someone else's money to lose...
well, let me restate that. Id buy when this scare settles
post #203 of 770
add more, only small shares, at 1.38
post #204 of 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambler2076 View Post
As I posted on the previous page, I hold 53000 shares at 1.255, which I bought late last week, because I was pretty sure something good would come out from the EASL meeting... I bought on the classic pullback from the breakout (1 to 1.55, then retrace about 2/3 to 1.16) but I did buy a bit late at 1.25 instead of ~1.20... oh well...

I should have held my MGM or switched to LVS for the 2nd half of last week, and then bought HGSI on friday, but hindsight is 20-20, I guess...

I don't hold any NVAX shares, and don't plan to...

to be quite honest, I think that NVAX is much more risky, yet, is going to run more this week...

I am pretty sure HGSI hits 3$ this year, a potential 130% profit from these levels (1.30)

However, I think that NVAX will likely hit 4$ this week, as swine flu hype continues...

that being said, despite the fact that I am only in HGSI, I think that NVAX offers more upside this week... and if I were not working on monday, I would actually buy NVAX at the open, likely 2.50-2.70, and hold for 4 later this week...

I don't know anything about options, can't help you there.

g
Still holding all 53K shares, I think it was like 1.40? or 1.42 afterhours, or something like that... so I'm still up a little from 1.255...

Let's see where this goes on wednesday...

g
post #205 of 770
You still believe this stock hit 2 this week and 3 this year??
post #206 of 770
prob not 2 this week, but definitely 3 this year...

I expect a decent bump or runup into wed earnings... the question is... will they pull the 'ol

announce the 150M payment in the morning for Abthrax

and then talk about it at the CC in the evening?

we will see...

g
post #207 of 770
gambler,
I see that U're back to this again
If U see this up to 3 this year, why did U get out of 45K position at 0.84 not too long ago?
Are U expecting this one gapping up with the flu issue going on?
post #208 of 770
I'm guessing he had to free up funds for his MGM plays and got out of this for that reason more so than for not liking HGSI.
post #209 of 770
Well, I did have to free up some funds to play MGM... but now that (imo) that play is well, played out, I am back in the biotechs... I think that this swine flu scare, although it may not amount to much in the long term, will certainly cause a couple of trends in the biotechs....

1) massive runup in the antiviral specific stocks (i.e. bcrx, nvax, etc etc...)

...which we have already seen

2) a runup in biotechs in general...
As the swine flu issue has caused money to flow into some biotechs, I think it will cause a rotation of money into biotechs in general, as the money hasn't really rotated back into them yet, but I feel it will...

-I may not hold HGSI for months to capitalize on the money flowing back into biotechs, but I think it may have a run into earnings... we have a nice cup and handle forming on HGSI in the meantime...

g
post #210 of 770
I would also add that NVAX (that is trading at 2.89 premarket now) will likely pull back to 2.50 before 3.30, as there may be a temporary lag in swine flu hype...

g
post #211 of 770
tanking... 1.30 now...

maybe I'll sell now...

g
post #212 of 770
yea, I was about to put a bet on that (U sell before it hits 2)
post #213 of 770
how much is the bet?
and how about 1.95, not 2...

g
post #214 of 770
and will I sell before the price gets to 1.00$

which it certainly could...
post #215 of 770
...maybe even today
post #216 of 770
nope, it's more like a timing bet.
I bet U sell within two weeks?
Do U think I get the upper hand?
post #217 of 770
maybe I already sold...

what's the upper hand?
post #218 of 770
hehe I just like messing with everyone who is attempting to mirror my trades...

maybe this goes to 1.00 I wouldn't be surprised.
Maybe I sold... who knows...

certainly alot of swine flu hype money bought in yesterday and they are getting scared...

g
post #219 of 770
Maybe a 53K block that just sold in time and sales on my screen is your sell...
post #220 of 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by rando View Post
Maybe a 53K block that just sold in time and sales on my screen is your sell...
could have been
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX › HGSI - Human Genome Sciences, Inc