Hi guys, just though this might be interesting. note: price today is holding steady at 0.125
eResearch Initiates Coverage on Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jun 15, 2007 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX News Network) --
eResearch analysts, Nigel Heath BBM (Accounting/Finance), CFA and Bob Weir, B.Sc., B.Comm., CFA have written an Initiating Report on Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:PCM). Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. (the "Company") is a junior mineral exploration and development company with a molybdenum-copper property (Ryan Lake) near Timmins, Ontario and a gold-silver property (Mabel) in Sonora, Mexico.
The report's Highlights state the following:
- Several drill-intersected high-grade mineralization zones on the
Company's properties give investors exploration potential and commodity
- Ryan Lake drill results reported on June 6, 2007 intersected 0.13%
molybdenum and 0.17% copper over 68 feet, with further assays expected to
be released shortly.
- Potential low cost production at both Ryan Lake and Mabel properties.
- Drilling programs at both properties should lead to increased news flow.
- The expected conversion of "in-the-money" warrants should provide Pacific
Comox Resources with significant funding over the next 12 months.
- Past financings have resulted in a significant number of outstanding
shares, now 140 million issued and 204 million fully diluted.
- The shares are rated as a Speculative Buy for risk-tolerant investors,
with a share price target of $0.20, against the current price of $0.11.
eResearch was paid a fee by D&D Securities Company to write this report and provide Annual Continuous Coverage on the Company. All of the opinions expressed in this report, including the selection of the 12-month Target Price and the Recommendation for the Company's shares, are strictly those of eResearch, and are free from any influence or interference from any person or persons at D&D Securities Company, or Pacific Comox Resources.
eResearch, which prepared this Press Release, is Canada's primary source for independent, quality, investment research, focused primarily on small- and mid-cap companies.