or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › 911 Prints!?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

911 Prints!?!

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Today in a stock I got into every couple of minutes there would be a sale for 911 shares, so it appeared on the times & sells ticker as 911, and would show up erracticly. Thats a very odd lott to trade as it was equal to like 23 dollars. So what do you guys think? Is this a pumpers antics to get peolple thinking? Is it a message between MM's? have you seen this happen on other stocks before, It's just wierd.
post #2 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncnavguy
Today in a stock I got into every couple of minutes there would be a sale for 911 shares, so it appeared on the times & sells ticker as 911, and would show up erracticly. Thats a very odd lott to trade as it was equal to like 23 dollars. So what do you guys think? Is this a pumpers antics to get peolple thinking? Is it a message between MM's? have you seen this happen on other stocks before, It's just wierd.
It's most likely an MM signal. As to what it means, I have no idea. Try a google search or something.
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
This is wha tI found:
Penny traders believe that Market Makers (MM) will "signal" moves in advance buy using small amounts of buys or sells as "signals". The "signals" are such a small amount of shares (worth no more than 5 or 10 dollars) that no trader would have paid a commission that costs more than the amount of shares bought. The "signals" are from one MM to another.




100 I need shares.
200 I need shares badly,but do not take the stock down.
300 Take the price down so I can load shares
400 Keep trading it sideways.
500 Gap the stock. This gap can be either up or down, depending on the direction of the 500 signal.
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncnavguy
Today in a stock I got into every couple of minutes there would be a sale for 911 shares, so it appeared on the times & sells ticker as 911, and would show up erracticly. Thats a very odd lott to trade as it was equal to like 23 dollars. So what do you guys think? Is this a pumpers antics to get peolple thinking? Is it a message between MM's? have you seen this happen on other stocks before, It's just wierd.
it means you should sell as soon as you can. i would go to a church and pray too. also do atleast 100 hailmarys
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_so_siri
it means you should sell as soon as you can. i would go to a church and pray too. also do atleast 100 hailmarys




i Get secret signals on my levelII from Uranus and other celestial bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, i am pretty sure the "secret MM signals Theory" is BS.


I did a similar write up on what those signals meant years ago.
I will try and find them.
(Much funnier than the drab, internet answer)
post #6 of 17
There is a movie coming out called 23. Maybe this is a real thing....
post #7 of 17
I keep seeing the number 23 on the l2's!!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
post #8 of 17
Guys 911 means nothing... a buddy of mine Bonedaddy does them all the time... We always get a good laugh on people talking about it... If you watch RLTR or NVMG you will see him doing them...
post #9 of 17
Which stock was it on?
post #10 of 17
ok so whats the point of your buddy doing them if it obviously disturbes the stock??
post #11 of 17
the prints are all just part of the Da Vinci code. Call Tom Hanks. He will tell you
post #12 of 17
The point of doing them is because he does it generally to paint a freshly upticked ask and also it gets more people talking about the stock...
If you have not noticed there is a whole thread discussing it...
Believe me MM signals are a myth... Take it from an experienced trader...
As Bone says, It usually only cost about $20 dollars to print a 911 trade and they are usually worth every penny...
post #13 of 17
Yup. I print 666 every now and then just for a good laugh at what happens in the thread! People freak out!
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre
Yup. I print 666 every now and then just for a good laugh at what happens in the thread! People freak out!
did that yesterday. then all of a sudden, there was a fury of other shares being placed for wierd numbers EOD. Actually closed the day with 321 as the last trade!
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWM
Guys 911 means nothing... a buddy of mine Bonedaddy does them all the time... We always get a good laugh on people talking about it... If you watch RLTR or NVMG you will see him doing them...

I was about to mention this.
post #16 of 17
Why not?
post #17 of 17
I remember when CHNW was trading at .0002 I would sell and buy 10,000 shares just to see how fast the order gets filled. As you can see 10000 @ .0002 is just 2$, most people at the time thought only MMs would place just a small trade.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Penny Stocks
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › 911 Prints!?!