or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › PNMS -- Pump and Spammed Stock. Caution!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PNMS -- Pump and Spammed Stock. Caution! - Page 73  

post #1441 of 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1 View Post
Well said Savvypicker7

Worth Way Over $100 Million ! ... Price Target = $0.05
Do your DD and u will see


Peter L.


What is it? Quotes of the past day?

Let it go man. Stop pumping. Period.

-Spectre
post #1442 of 1620
lol this is great...
post #1443 of 1620
its s scam liljoey, the gig is up for PNMS
post #1444 of 1620

PNMS - *** Panamersa Corporation *** Fundation Pan America ***

It's not a scam.
Ask Savvypicker, Shamantiks, Larry, amongst many others....

Just like when some thought microsoft was a scam... think again

Worth Way Over $100 Million ! ... Price Target = $0.05
Do your DD and u will see


Peter L.
post #1445 of 1620
Just like you say you are Peter Leeds! LMFAO.

You've already proven to be a liar Iceman1.
post #1446 of 1620

*** Panamersa Corporation *** Fundation Pan America ***

No I'm not a liar.
Just like to inspire others on gems

Worth Way Over $100 Million ! ... Price Target = $0.05
Do your DD and u will see


Peter L.
post #1447 of 1620
yeah nice gem this CSHD err ummm PNMS is
post #1448 of 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1 View Post
It's not a scam.
Ask Savvypicker, Shamantiks, Larry, amongst many others....

Just like when some thought microsoft was a scam... think again

Worth Way Over $100 Million ! ... Price Target = $0.05
Do your DD and u will see


Peter L.
No one thought MSFT was a scam. Where did you come up with that fairy tale? Wow. You are really trying to stretch it here.
post #1449 of 1620

PNMS - *** Panamersa Corporation *** Fundation Pan America ***

TheSaint, Nasastud - If you don't like PNMS please take your bashing elsewhere. Go on boards on stocks you believe in, and can make a profit.

The Real PNMS Longs here know the potential of this great company.
PNMS even has a higher price on the PDR Exchange in Panama (about ten times the share price right now!!!!)

Worth Way Over $100 Million ! ... Price Target = $0.05
Do your DD and u will see


Peter L.
post #1450 of 1620
"Worth way over 100 million"?

I get it. You are trying to be funny.

This scam isn't worth the 8 million it is trading at. Unless the feds throw Terrell and the rest of the company liars in prison, this one will eventually wipe out everyone from .0002 on down in my opinion.
post #1451 of 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1 View Post
TheSaint, Nasastud - If you don't like PNMS please take your bashing elsewhere. Go on boards on stocks you believe in, and can make a profit.

The Real PNMS Longs here know the potential of this great company.
PNMS even has a higher price on the PDR Exchange in Panama (about ten times the share price right now!!!!)

Worth Way Over $100 Million ! ... Price Target = $0.05
Do your DD and u will see


Peter L.

U must be joking my friend LOL the numbers put out by the company are simply dreamed up
post #1452 of 1620
your right saint.. its over with this company and im not bashing. it has been nothing but lies i gave this hope when people actually traded on the new system but now cannot pull there money out.. this is bs and a POS.. IMO
post #1453 of 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by LILJOEY959 View Post
your right saint.. its over with this company and im not bashing. it has been nothing but lies i gave this hope when people actually traded on the new system but now cannot pull there money out.. this is bs and a POS.. IMO
Here you go. PNMS has been trying to say all the selling is coming from MM shorts, but that is a lie. MMs are not allowed to trade a one sided pink for their own accounts.

The main seller has been UBSS and that MM does offshore arbitrage for European markets. The largest source of financing on a lot of these pink sheet scams comes out of Germany and Switzerland (UBSS stomping grounds).

They pump at Wallstreet.De and here we can see a very active board at that site. PNMS is obviously using European financing for this scam. This is probably how Terrell is getting his casino gambling money. It's no secret he has a casino gambling problem:

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/dyn/...hread_page=166
post #1454 of 1620
I think it's fine that some of you guys are bashing and think the company is all fake. However, don't go too far:

"the fact is the numbers are completely made up"

The point is - we don't know what the facts are yet. You don't know jack, because you won't even DD or call the company like many of us have done. So you know ALOT less than the longs do.

But if we're going to strive for fairness, let's acknowledge that the "facts" are not known to any of us, until we see the audited financials (which are complete BTW but not public), or something equal. You're going too far on the basher side, for whatever reason. I don't like to see illogical pumping OR bashing. Let's keep it real.

There is much that is not known here by the public - that should satisfy both sides for now. Time will reveal the truth.
post #1455 of 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamantiks View Post
I think it's fine that some of you guys are bashing and think the company is all fake. However, don't go too far:

"the fact is the numbers are completely made up"

The point is - we don't know what the facts are you. You don't know jack, because you won't even DD or call the company like many of us have done. So you know ALOT less than the longs do.

But if we're going to strive for fairness, let's acknowledge that the "facts" are not known to any of us, until we see the audited financials (which are complete BTW but not public), or something equal. You're going too far on the basher side, for whatever reason. I don't like to see illogical pumping OR bashing. Let's keep it real.

There is much that is not known here by the public - that should satisfy both sides for now. Time will reveal the truth.
DD is not calling a pink sheet company's management or IR.

DD is independently verifying the claims of people who refuse to disclose through officially recognized channels where they can be held legally liable for lying. What do you expect the PNMS crooks to tell you? That they didn't really make 45 million last quarter???????

If you think DD is talking to corrupt stinky pinkie management, then you will probably not do well in this game.
post #1456 of 1620
I'm sorry, but are you completely retarded? You just wrote paragraphs about this: "you won't even DD or call the company"

If you require English lessons, I'm going to have to charge. "OR" is an English word that distinguishes between two different things. As in, "DD OR call the company". They are different, as I descibed. And as you failed to interpret correctly. Please read closer next time.
post #1457 of 1620
shamantiks the numbers are FAKE, no one is buying this companies line of crap
post #1458 of 1620
Mike Terrell is a fraud, PNMS is a FRAUD, Pedro the donkey is a FRAUD. these are facts, this is NOT opinion
post #1459 of 1620
Presenting opinion as fact is fraud.

If you have some facts, please present them. All I see is raging testosterone and rightousness.

The market cap for PNMS is around $10 million, so you're so totally wrong about nobody buying it. C'mon guys, do you have any desire for intelligent conversation? I'm here and will honestly reply to any good points, if you have any. So far you've done nothing but scream, holler, and bash. You'd fit in quite nicely on raging bull, have you checked it out?
post #1460 of 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamantiks View Post
I'm sorry, but are you completely retarded?
You get caught in one scam after another. Maybe you had better look in the mirror when you ask that question.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Penny Stocks
This thread is locked  
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Penny Stocks › PNMS -- Pump and Spammed Stock. Caution!