or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › Community › Politics › Learn about true Islam.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Learn about true Islam.

post #1 of 156
Thread Starter 
In this special series done in the United Kingdom by an undercover reporter, go here.

Learn how women are inferior to men, homosexuals should be killed and how someday the Muslim will throw off the yoke of the Kufaar (You and me who are not muslim) and be able to openly practice the Jihad by marrying girls prior to puberty and crucifying anyone who changes from Islam to another religion.
post #2 of 156
You and the people like you full of chit
post #3 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggi
In this special series done in the United Kingdom by an undercover reporter, go here.

Learn how women are inferior to men, homosexuals should be killed and how someday the Muslim will throw off the yoke of the Kufaar (You and me who are not muslim) and be able to openly practice the Jihad by marrying girls prior to puberty and crucifying anyone who changes from Islam to another religion.
Just like Merl Haggert and David Coresh represent true Christianity
post #4 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by beylerbeyi
You and the people like you full of chit
Here we go again......





The Koran and Hadith is FULL of quotes to this effect.

Prove it wrong.


.
post #5 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncnavguy
Just like Merl Haggert and David Coresh represent true Christianity
Merle Haggert?

What does country music gotta do with it?


.
post #6 of 156
I think he means Jimmy Swaggert, not Merlr Haggard.
post #7 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrweekend
I think he means Jimmy Swaggert, not Merlr Haggard.

ok, I have not posted in a seriously long time, but Merl Haggard!!?? LOL

Come on man... Think you may have gotten that name wrong? Or was Merl something we did not know about
post #8 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techunter
Here we go again......





The Koran and Hadith is FULL of quotes to this effect.

Prove it wrong.


.
Then what? Suddenly you will believe me? You made your mind up it will change nothing. I prefer to play stocks not to involve in nonsense arguments. But I know one think when you start to blame whole community for few bad apples, you are wrong no matter what.
post #9 of 156
Those guys represent Islam like Pat Robertson represents Christianity.
post #10 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e
Those guys represent Islam like Pat Robertson represents Christianity.

And there is the correct analogy.

Or like Westboro Baptist Church represents Christianity.
post #11 of 156
My guess is not too many people have a really good grasp of biblical Christianity and doctrinal Islam both. It would be hard to listen to anyone trying to compare the two if they didn't have a background in both. As I only have a thorough background in one, and not the other, I don't want to comment, except to say that we should all take the responsibility on ourselves to learn about these things and to try to find truth in our spirituality. Too many people rely on tradition, custom, hearsay, and don't really investigate spirituality for themselves. Then again, if a higher power or purpose or reality is not something you're interested in, than maybe you shouldn't do anything.
post #12 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggi
In this special series done in the United Kingdom by an undercover reporter, go here.

Learn how women are inferior to men, homosexuals should be killed and how someday the Muslim will throw off the yoke of the Kufaar (You and me who are not muslim) and be able to openly practice the Jihad by marrying girls prior to puberty and crucifying anyone who changes from Islam to another religion.
i didnt bother looking at what you posted but your not even a muslim and your saying " learn about islam " why dont you ask a muslim about islam instead, the western media wants to make islam look bad, and your taking their word for it, this thread is so dumb. you should talk to an actual muslim if you wanna learn about islam.
post #13 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_101
...the western media wants to make islam look bad, and your taking their word for it, this thread is so dumb. you should talk to an actual muslim if you wanna learn about islam.

Non-wahabist Muslims make Islam look bad. Try vocalizing against Wahabism, and the rest of the world will not look upon Islam as a whole being the problem as relates to terrorism. The problem with mainstream Islam is their leaders do not speak out against those who are the problem. They have no problem speaking out against Jews or Western interests. Why? Because Islam's hatred of the Jews is moreso than their dislike of Muslims such as Bin Laden.

I've tried talking to Muslims, and what do I get? The Jews this, and the Jews that. No thanks.
post #14 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath
I've tried talking to Muslims, and what do I get? The Jews this, and the Jews that. No thanks.
interesting b/c the ones i have spoken with don't sing this song
post #15 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by beylerbeyi
Then what? Suddenly you will believe me? You made your mind up it will change nothing. I prefer to play stocks not to involve in nonsense arguments. But I know one think when you start to blame whole community for few bad apples, you are wrong no matter what.
You're basing your opinion on emotionally charged Political Correctness CRAP and not facts or logic.

It would be "lovely" to live in your world but we live here where little girls in North Africa are sexually mutilated just to put them in their place or raped by AIDS patients thinking it will cure them - or - The number of people strapping on explosives and walking into a crowds so many times you lose count..... - or - The leader of Iran denys the history of the near extermination of a race then suggests the same treatment for ALL of Israel and ALL Jews - again. The inspiration for most of their actions is straight from the koran.

And you're right no matter what? Shizzle!


.
post #16 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techunter
You're basing your opinion on emotionally charged Political Correctness CRAP and not facts or logic.

It would be "lovely" to live in your world but we live here where little girls in North Africa are sexually mutilated just to put them in their place or raped by AIDS patients thinking it will cure them - or - The number of people strapping on explosives and walking into a crowds so many times you lose count..... - or - The leader of Iran denys the history of the near extermination of a race then suggests the same treatment for ALL of Israel and ALL Jews - again. The inspiration for most of their actions is straight from the koran.

And you're right no matter what? Shizzle!


.
And you are telling me Islam tell them to do it?? I am muslim I didn't see any of that stuff in the books I read. If some monsters use islam for their own advantage (stupitidy, greed, revenge whatever you call it) are you going to blame whole islam?? I am not living in the dream world yes I have friends who thinks jews are bad but if I know 100 maybe 3-4 of them says that because of their education level or ignorance, But I was expecting the people here with little more education. Most of the people you see on the street chanting "dead to ......." probably they don't even know what is going on. So they are blaming your side, you are blaming their side, they want to destroy you want to destroy them what is difference ??? I personally look at their personality not their religion, because every community has bad seeds and good seeds. If you know whole religious history, if you know how cultures, politics, economics effected all religions you should know each religions has ups and downs, because people want to interpret the holy books for their own gain, you can't blame the religion itself. I said I am not going into nonsense argument but here I am. God, Allah, whatever you calling gives all of us clear minds to see what is real what is not
post #17 of 156
so explain how the Koran came into being again.
post #18 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by beylerbeyi
And you are telling me Islam tell them to do it?? I am muslim I didn't see any of that stuff in the books I read. If some monsters use islam for their own advantage (stupitidy, greed, revenge whatever you call it) are you going to blame whole islam?? I am not living in the dream world yes I have friends who thinks jews are bad but if I know 100 maybe 3-4 of them says that because of their education level or ignorance, But I was expecting the people here with little more education. Most of the people you see on the street chanting "dead to ......." probably they don't even know what is going on. So they are blaming your side, you are blaming their side, they want to destroy you want to destroy them what is difference ??? I personally look at their personality not their religion, because every community has bad seeds and good seeds. If you know whole religious history, if you know how cultures, politics, economics effected all religions you should know each religions has ups and downs, because people want to interpret the holy books for their own gain, you can't blame the religion itself. I said I am not going into nonsense argument but here I am. God, Allah, whatever you calling gives all of us clear minds to see what is real what is not
well said!! there are extremists and contradictions in every faith for sure.. was baptised as a christian but depending on what sect outa the thousands of christian sects that you subscribe to i may or may not be one....not to mention, i really don't get or see what some of em claim is in that bible either so all is definitely open to interpretation in any faith lol... can also say that out of the few muslim friends i do have that they have all said pretty much the same things you are saying here...
post #19 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjharris316
so explain how the Koran came into being again.
would imagine probably in a similar way that the bible (or any other culture's) holy book came into being...
post #20 of 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by beylerbeyi
And you are telling me Islam tell them to do it?? I am muslim I didn't see any of that stuff in the books I read. If some monsters use islam for their own advantage (stupitidy, greed, revenge whatever you call it) are you going to blame whole islam?? I am not living in the dream world yes I have friends who thinks jews are bad but if I know 100 maybe 3-4 of them says that because of their education level or ignorance, But I was expecting the people here with little more education. Most of the people you see on the street chanting "dead to ......." probably they don't even know what is going on. So they are blaming your side, you are blaming their side, they want to destroy you want to destroy them what is difference ??? I personally look at their personality not their religion, because every community has bad seeds and good seeds. If you know whole religious history, if you know how cultures, politics, economics effected all religions you should know each religions has ups and downs, because people want to interpret the holy books for their own gain, you can't blame the religion itself. I said I am not going into nonsense argument but here I am. God, Allah, whatever you calling gives all of us clear minds to see what is real what is not
I applaude your sensibilities. However, too many of us see the written word of the Koran and are greatly disturbed by what is there. Come on now, you know what we are talking about and WANT A DIALOG ABOUT IT.

What is your background and do you speak or read Arabic? A little know fact to too many people is the Koran is ONLY taught in Arabic whether you understand or not. It is my experience that in many foreign countries, like Indonesia & Malaysia, that this is a big factor in the knowledge base of the faithful - They don't know Arabic and ALSO don't know what has been recited to them.

In The politically incorrect guide to Islam (and the Crusades) , Robert Spencer talks about a Pakistani man who was so proud of the fact he had memorized a large portion of the Koran - in Arabic - and could recite it the same. He also said that some day when he could afford it, he was going to buy a translated version to find out what it meant......... Oh, boy.


What do the following Surahs mean to you? Have you seen them before?
Quote:
"O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers [all non-Muslims] and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (Koran, 9:73)

"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad [holy war], chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Koran, 47:4)

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be to be killed or crucified, or to have their hands and feet chopped off on opposite sides, or to be expelled out of the land. Such will be their humiliation in the world, and in the next world they will face an awful horror." (Koran, 5:33-34)

"When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet sin. So that Allah's word is proven true against them, then we destroy them utterly." (Koran, 17:16-17)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones [all non-Muslims] one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Koran, 8:37)

"How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their sins, setting up in their place other peoples." (Koran, 21:11)

"Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you. Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their fingertips off of them." (Koran, 8:12)
Many of us would love to have a clearer understanding. Your help will do much in clearing the air, so to speak, in this matter. Are you game?



.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Politics
HotStockMarket › Forums › Community › Politics › Learn about true Islam.