Link to old thread for DD: http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums...ad.php?t=42538
Link to recent FILINGS: http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/quotes_sec...&selected=CSHD
Link to Rufus' Posts: http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums...archid=1144497
Link to Tut's Posts: http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums...archid=1144502
link to 5 pages of lawsuit against Mensah:
Originally Posted by atcspaul
Note to all readers:
Please be aware that all investors in this stock are aware of the risks involved. They have been informed of the possible risks by veteran members and have chosen to invest as they see fit.
This thread is here for constructive discussion of events and trading activity betweens longs in this stock. If you have negative criticism, please be aware it has all been said before, we appreciate your concern, but please refrain from disrupting this thread.
Thank you and good trading!
As per the move to the NASDAQ, here's some "required" reading for all of you:
All requirements and FEES company has to pay to get onto NASDAQ
And even more important:
All the forms that must be completed in order to be listed on the NASDAQ
The necessary forms are:
- Listing Application
- Listing Agreement
- Corporate Governance Certification Form
- Entry Fee Payment Form - Initial Submission
- Entry Fee Payment Form - Payment of Balance
- Company Logo Authorization Form
And these additional forms (not 100% sure we need to file any or all of these):
- Listing Application: Exchange Traded Funds
- Transfer Application: From The NASDAQ Global Market to the NASDAQ Global Select Market
- Transfer Application: From The NASDAQ Capital Market to the NASDAQ Global Market or The NASDAQ Global Select Market
- Transfer Application: From The NASDAQ Global Market or The NASDAQ global Select Market to The NASDAQ Capital Market
- Listing Application: New Class of Securities
And these need to be filed for all listed companies (which we are):
- Cash Dividend/Distribution
- Change in Company Record: Notification and Fee Payment Forms
- Change in Number of Shares Outstanding
- Listing of Additional Shares and Reportable Actions Under SEC 10b-17
- Substitution Listing Event
- Interpretative Request Fee - Payment Form
This is a LOT. Lots of forms, lots of time, lots of work. Could be a reason we do not see the move to the NASDAQ for some weeks. Of course, they could have been working on these forms for a while already...
9/29 - 8k/a (72 pages)
It amended the merger agreement from a while back, BUT this was added:
Thomas Benson, C.P.A.
Certified Public Accountant
4599 Mistywood Drive
Okemos, MI 48864
We have audited the accompanying balance sheet of Conversion Solutions Holdings Corp. as of June 30, 2006 and the related statements of operations, and stockholders' equity (deficit) and cash flows, for the year ended June 30, 2006. These financial statements are the responsibility of the Company's management. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on our audits.
In our opinion, the financial statements referred to above present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of Conversion Solutions Holdings Corp. as of June 30, 2006 and the results of its operations and its cash flows for the year ended June 30, 2006 in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
-S- Thomas Benson
THOMAS BENSON, C.P.A.
September 28, 2006
Okemos, MI 48864
ONVERSION SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS CORP.
(A Development Stage Company)
As of June 30, 2006
TOTAL LIABILITIES & EQUITY
Book Value calculation:
579,149,833.00 Lehman bond
6,341,092,356.35 Second Venz bond
.3B UCC Note
.5B Venz Bond
.959 Finland Bond
divided by 120,000,000 o/s
EQUALS = $72.3270
now, this is BOOK
It assumes that all of the bonds are 100% assets.
It takes NO jv's into consideration.
It assumes the o/s is still 120mil.
It does not say what the price will be, since most do 2x - 8x....but let's say 2x as the lowest end:
$72.3270 x 2 = $144.6540