i will be watching closely! i wonder if now today is the day to get in or if there will be more bleeding in the next few days
F - Ford Motor Company - Page 387
can always avg down in steps...i have in a coup plays lately and has now worked out very well...just gotta be sure its gonna turn up at some point...nothing wrong with buying 2-3 times if you were a lil early with your initial entry....but the bleeding doesnt have to end today or this week...there could be more downside to come...be prepared to avg down again in 7s if need be
I guess you are waiting for earnings as they are tomorrow. :-)
I am looking to add also,but,not sure when. I feel markets will fall more, so,I am going to try and be very patient here. I am going to try and hold out for the ES 1300 area. Good luck with your decision.
Kevin, don't jinx Ford into the 7's please. :-) That would be pretty bad.
Just placed an order to sell tomorrow at 9.60 , just under a 3% move,should it happen. Only reason I want to sell is that we are ten cents shy of the upper BB. If checking in on this tomorrow and its hanging around in the 9.40's,its gone. I am really liking this in the coming two months or so though.