im ready to average down!!!! just not sure if today is the day, or if early next week is a better opportunity.
F - Ford Motor Company - Page 386
I wish i would have waited a little while longer. I got in at 10.32 last week. It was bouncing around 10.60 and 10.00. I figured around 10.30 was decent. I should have listened to my gut and waited it it passed that 10.00 barrier. She was sticking around 10.01-10.02 for a couple days until the international news broke. Id wait to see how much further she is going to drop here. There is no reason to jump in right now. I havent seen anything saying that getting in now would be better than getting in sometime next week or even later.
Ill probably watch it for a couple weeks and see where she settles out at.
FYI im in for the long haul and am not looking for a quick buck or anything. Im not to concerned about the drop in price. Like you just looking to average down a bit when i think the time is right. I like where F is heading in the years to come.
me too..... im not sure how long im in for, but is def at least semi long. im not trading it. im in with about $2000 worth at at 14.00 .....
i should have sold earlier, but now down 33% im in for the long haul. so im looking to double my holdings since im stuck anyway. i belive it will 14-15 or more in the next 12 months
Now stock loog at
I think we should wait when stok show good signal on the long after testing 9.50 or short if 9.50 will broke.
Nailed it again Harry. I was looking at the huge buying volumes EOD on Friday and and the support levels on the weekly and I'm tempted once more.
Are we there yet?
Yup, 9.05 is the low from October of last year .I was very tempted to buy a small position a few minutes ago in after hours but decided against it for a few reasons. Its over sold for sure,but,markets may come down a bit more,so,I will be a little more patient than I have been in the past. Bottom of the bollinger band is 8.99, but,if this dips into the 8.75 range, I may have to buy.
Ze,I am curious,why would you be shorting this right here?
buy apple on monday or tuesday at the close..
that how im playing
going short on renn and fb
and selling calls on core holdings
with the downturn over..going heavey into high beta and energy
when we come out of this summer..markets are going to be flying..with no eu problems and china worries out the door
Thanks for the reply. They claim the strong dollar is also hurting them. It will be interesting to see what F does when the dollar pulls back. At any rate I just put in an order at 8.75 for the day. Probably a long shot as futures are green right now.
Yeah its a tough decision making another entry when planning to average down especially with options x and earnings are in front of you where anything can happen. Like yourself,I plan on buying again,I just do not know when. It all depends on earnings really. If this holds and stays above 9 thru earnings my next buy will be when MACD on a weekly time frame gets very close to or surpasses the zero line, which,right now,does not look to be THAT far out. In my last trade,I strayed and exited a trade when the chart on the weekly time frame was trending upward leaving significant money on the table. Most times I really need to follow what the charts are telling me and ignore all the outside noise.
Hope you get a good average down price BLOWRY!