I am new here. For a start, I will tell you guys that I have some January 750 calls bought @ 22.00 earlier on Tuesday (I did not sell when it hit 620s) and 20.95 yesterday.
for now, I see:
-it is closed @ 572.98
*#1: 568.18 (03/13/12) - yesterday it came close but did not fill yet @ 570.42 (04/20/12)
*#2: 552. (03/12.12) - 555.75 (03/13/12)
*#3: 476.79 (02/08) - 480.56 (02/09/12)
*#4: 425.10 (01/24/12) - 443.73 (01/25/12)
*#5: 384.85 (12/19/11) - 387.26 (12/20/11)
-SMA 50 @ 569.1904: the big long-term uptrend is still not broken, yet the short-term uptrend is already broken . I would be alert and watching this for more signs...
-right now Europe is a big concern for the market,
*if Europe can hold itself (at least for this ER), I see MM can take AAPL back to 640s - 700s if they beat. If they missed, they could take AAPL down to 580s - 520s. This is I would buy again if Europe is still holding then.
*if Europe fell, SMA 200 @ 438.9712 is the ultimate support. This coincides w/ Gap #4.
-for now some resistance in the 580s area
& intermediate resistance (stronger resistance) @ 600s
I would hope to see a run on Monday/Tuesday. If there is not one, that would be a big worry for us long. This ER is being clouded w/ many negatives: DOJ/Europe lawsuits and others, people are afraid of the bar being raised too high, toppy market, Europe debt concern. Asides from the mini run back to 620 on Wednesday, we have not see a pre-ER run yet. That is why I would watch Monday or Tuesday the latest to decide.
What do you guys see? What are you planning to do??
in addition, from Yahoo Message board, someone has concerned about what kind of guidance AAPL is gonna come up w/. (Maybe this is not a big worry as Chinese market for AAPL is just open up.)
Upcoming FB ipo could be a thread... Big boys could sell AAPl to play FB...