or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

YHOO - Yahoo! Inc. - Page 35

post #681 of 765

I got back in 14 sept calls (.71) right before that last big drop. They closed at .70 Friday. I see a reverse H and S forming. I'm glad I didn't give up on them!

post #682 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by syynik View Post

I got back in 14 sept calls (.71) right before that last big drop. They closed at .70 Friday. I see a reverse H and S forming. I'm glad I didn't give up on them!



worship.gif

post #683 of 765



 

Quote:

Originally Posted by charulz View Post


I, I, I can't tell, char---are you being sarcastic here? wink.gif

 

I know, I know, I shoulda sold then bought back in @ .18. I know. I know. I know......get outta my head, dammit!


 

worship.gif



 

post #684 of 765

syyn quote fail biggrin.gif

 

no i wasn't being sarcastic.. you came back from the depth of oblivion w/ a vengeance! Hope you get that baby green!

 

post #685 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by charulz View Post

syyn quote fail biggrin.gif

 

no i wasn't being sarcastic.. you came back from the depth of oblivion w/ a vengeance! Hope you get that baby green!

 



lol Thanks, Char---yeah, I was quite happy for holding for the first time only. Care to join me? The water's fine...!

 

post #686 of 765

looking to long this next week. very nice bullish bar from last week2011-08-15-TOS_CHARTS.png

 

 

 

post #687 of 765

Struggling to get over that $14 level.

 

yhoo.png

post #688 of 765

gimme a break:

 

Carol Bartz exclusive: Yahoo "f---ed me over" 

 

http://postcards.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2011/09/08/carol-bartz-fired-yahoo/?iid=HP_LN

post #689 of 765

What a rollercoaster---my Sept 14 calls finally sold for a slight gain after some huge downward moves.

post #690 of 765

How does that sound? Looks like this time is serious.

 

At Stanford Conference, CEO Jack Ma says China's Alibaba Wants to Acquire Yahoo

post #691 of 765


not new.. its been out there for some time now. but here is something new..

 

Yahoo: Report Alibaba, Silver Lake, DST Mull Joint Bid

Private equity firm Silver Lake, China-based Internet giant Alibaba Group and Russian investment firm DST Global are mulling a joint bid for Yahoo, Bloomberg reports, citing “three people with direct knowledge of the matter.”

The story asserts that the group has met with the company and its advisers to inform them about a possible offer; the piece adds that talks are at an early stage, and that it is possible the group won’t actually make an offer.

The Bloomberg piece notes that there could be opposition in Washington to a bid driven by Chinese and Russian interests for a U.S.-based communications platform. (Yahoo, of course, is a large player in e-mail and instant messaging services.)

Alibaba’s Jack Ma last week said he is “very, very interested” in Yahoo, which recently told employees that it has received inquiries from multiple parties interested in various strategic options.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuddler View Post

How does that sound? Looks like this time is serious.

 

At Stanford Conference, CEO Jack Ma says China's Alibaba Wants to Acquire Yahoo



 

post #692 of 765

thought about it for a sec and... alibaba and co. probably will have to make a pretty big offer or else they risk microsoft going into a bidding war with them. jmo...

 

i may jump in this thing tho... im intrigued at the prospects... this may be my "bidu" (inside joke)...

post #693 of 765

Nice. But the only thing is if the US government will allow this takeover. Acquisition involving foreign countries is always a trouble. I really want MSFT to make an offer again. 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charulz View Post

thought about it for a sec and... alibaba and co. probably will have to make a pretty big offer or else they risk microsoft going into a bidding war with them. jmo...

 

i may jump in this thing tho... im intrigued at the prospects... this may be my "bidu" (inside joke)...



 

post #694 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

I wish somebody would just buyout YHOO already because I keep missing these take over gaps


Can it be?

post #695 of 765

I bought some shares yesterday at 13.4 and I'm only going to hold until it reaches $15, the recent high. Too many unknowns about the takeover and I don't think the government will easily let it go. When takeovers involved in joint or foreign bidders, there are always problems. 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

Can it be?



 

post #696 of 765

Today is called YAHOO~~~~~

post #697 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuddler View Post

Today is called YAHOO~~~~~



gj thumbup.gif

post #698 of 765

Whoa!

 

Big spike on YHOO here, something going on?

 

+7% to 15.47

post #699 of 765

So the rumor that MSFT is going to bid for YHOO rallies the stock, but now MSFT says its just an unfounded rumor.

 

Somebody made a mint by starting that rumor!

 

Good work!

post #700 of 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

So the rumor that MSFT is going to bid for YHOO rallies the stock, but now MSFT says its just an unfounded rumor.

 

Somebody made a mint by starting that rumor!

 

Good work!



Warren Buffet trying to make his money back on BAC laughing.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home