Stock Market Today: March 25th - 29th
Important Legal Notice: Econoday has attempted to verify the information contained in this calendar. However, any aspect of such info may change without notice. Econoday does not provide investment advice, and does not represent that any of the information or related analysis is accurate or complete at any time. Legal Notices © 1998-2012 Econoday, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Actual Data Source: Haver Analytics | Legal Notices © 1998-2013 Econoday, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Econoday Suggestion Box: We welcome your ideas on how we can serve you better.
What to Watch in the Week Ahead
- MONDAY: Chicago Fed nat'l activity index, Dallas Fed mfg suvey, Fed's Dudley speaks, Bernanke speaks, USDA food prices outlook;
Earnings from Dollar General, Apollo Group
- TUESDAY: Durable goods orders, S&P/Case Shiller home price index, new home sales, consumer confidence, Richmond Fed mfg index, 2-yr note auction;
Earnings from Mattress Firm
- WEDNESDAY: Mortgage applications, pending home sales, oil inventories, Fed's Evans speaks, Fed's Rosengren speaks, Fed's Pianalto speaks, Fed's Kocherlakota speaks, 5-yr note auction, farm prices;
Earnings from Red Hat, Paychex
- THURSDAY: GDP, jobless claims, corporate profits, Chicago PMI, natural gas inventories, 7-yr note auction, Fed balance sheet/money supply, Ebay analysts mtg, weekly rail numbers;
Earnings from Accenture, Blackberry, Mosaic, Gamestop
- FRIDAY: Good Friday -- US banks open/equity markets closed, personal income & outlays, consumer sentiment
>>>Also, do not miss Mark Vierra's latest log entry! --> Mark's Weekly Trading Log
>>>Will this week end Up, Down, or Flat? Vote in --> Poll: Weekly Poll - Sentiment (3/25-3/29)
THE STOCK MARKET THREAD GUIDELINES
- Respect your fellow traders. This means no insults, derogatory remarks or any other type of behavior that derails the thread.
- Keep off topic chatter to a minimum. If the market is flat and nothing is happening, we do not mind hearing about your weekend and your hot girlfriend. If the market is moving and trades are flying the best thing to do is post important stock related events that can help your fellow traders.
- Are you new? Hold your questions until the end of the trading day, or post them in the Stock Market Education section.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Edited by Cy McCaffrey - 3/24/13 at 6:46pm