The Company Achieves $0.03 Diluted EPS for Q2
TARRYTOWN, NY-- SPAR Group, Inc. (SGRP), a leading supplier of retail merchandising and other marketing services throughout the United States and internationally, today announced second quarter 2012 financial results, including revenue of $24.3 million, gross profit of $6.7 million and net income attributable to SPAR Group, Inc. of $718,000. In the first six months of 2012 the Company achieved revenue of $45.4 million, gross profit of $12.5 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.05.
- Second quarter 2012 domestic net income increased 66% to $928,000.
- Second quarter consolidated net income attributable to SPAR Group, Inc. increased 41% to $0.03 per diluted share.
- Consolidated revenue for the first six months of 2012 increased 40% to $45.4 million.
- Consolidated net income attributable to SPAR Group, Inc. for the first six months of 2012 increased 35% to $1.0 million.
- Working capital continued to improve.
This all seems to be great news for the Company. Revenue Up, Gross Profit Up, Earnings Up, Out Pacing Guidance… Is there anything I should know about these guys? They seem like they are finally making the push towards being the market leader they have claimed they were going to be for the last several quarters. Seasonality suggests the best is yet to come, so there is definitely cause for optimism. I guess time will tell, but SGRP is definitely back up on my screen.