or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Stock Market Today › Stock Market Intraday Chat: Mar 26th - 30th
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stock Market Intraday Chat: Mar 26th - 30th - Page 8  

post #141 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post

I have a buy in /ES at 04. Already up 35 ticks from overnight (8.75 points). 4 point stop here. 


Nice play Ichi. You da man. thumbup.gif I'm still sitten on 6C.

 

 

post #142 of 675
Originally Posted by BobK View Post
Nice play Ichi. You da man. thumbup.gif I'm still sitten on 6C.


Thanks, Out at 08...12.75 points on the day (51 ticks)

 

Nice trade you have going with 6C!!!

post #143 of 675
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
BATS Global Markets    management spent the weekend apologizing to investors and trying to come up with a plan to bounce back from a technical failure Friday that caused the company to abort its long-awaited initial public offering. But for now, an IPO appears to be off the table.

 

Wow!

 

Can you imagine the CEO counting how many millions richer he just became, then suddenly they pull the IPO laughing.gif

 

 

post #144 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

 

 

Wow!

 

Can you imagine the CEO counting how many millions richer he just became, then suddenly they pull the IPO laughing.gif

 

 



Yeah tough day they had. I would hate to be on their IT staff when something like that happened. I bet some heads rolled.

post #145 of 675

why do people think i have 1 share of apple?

 

duh.gif

post #146 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate01 View Post

why do people think i have 1 share of apple?

 

duh.gif



 

I don't think that. I think you posted 7 or 8?

post #147 of 675

ES sitting at the VA high on the monthly, as I said before, there is resistance here.

post #148 of 675

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobK View Post

I don't think that. I think you posted 7 or 8?


Which sent a shockwave thru the entire Nasdaq ...... laughing.gif

 

post #149 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post



Thanks, Out at 08...12.75 points on the day (51 ticks)

 

Nice trade you have going with 6C!!!



Great job Ichi. I'm hangen tight with 6C. Looken for 1.0097 but I may pull the trigger earlier.

 

post #150 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post

 


Which sent a shockwave thru the entire Nasdaq ...... laughing.gif

 



Stop that. Sitten here laughing my azz off.

 

post #151 of 675

 

 

 

post #152 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobK View Post

Stop that. Sitten here laughing my azz off.

 

One man.

 

8 shares.

 

The world never saw it coming.
 

 

post #153 of 675

Atta boy! thumbup.gif
 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate01 View Post

 

 

post #154 of 675

Everyone has to start somewhere but apparently im a joke because i only have 25k worth of stock?

 

I turned 9k into 13.5k in a little over 7 months.

 

That may not be much to some of you but its pretty darn good for me.

 

I only started trading again back in aug 2011 before that my last trade was in 2007 so cut me some slack guys geez.

 

 

 

 

post #155 of 675

that totally deserved all that white space

post #156 of 675

Sounds like you're doing great Nate!

post #157 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate01 View Post

Everyone has to start somewhere but apparently im a joke because i only have 25k worth of stock?

 

I turned 9k into 13.5k in a little over 7 months.

 

That may not be much to some of you but its pretty darn good for me.

 

I only started trading again back in aug 2011 before that my last trade was in 2007 so cut me some slack guys geez.

 

 

 

 


Nate, not at all. And Im happy you are green. Thats 50% increase in half year, in your account. Its good.

Congrats.

 

post #158 of 675

TVIX is looking really tempting right now... hmm.gif

post #159 of 675

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate01 View Post

Everyone has to start somewhere but apparently im a joke because i only have 25k worth of stock?

 

I turned 9k into 13.5k in a little over 7 months.

 

That may not be much to some of you but its pretty darn good for me.

 

I only started trading again back in aug 2011 before that my last trade was in 2007 so cut me some slack guys geez.


Just giving you a little guff Nate because all you ever talk about is AAPL.  Congrats.

post #160 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post

TVIX is looking really tempting right now... hmm.gif



I added 25% to my position right now. It is not much though, worth less than 2% of my portfolio as a total position. Imagine the days where it was $110 a pop....  tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Stock Market Today
This thread is locked  
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Stock Market Today › Stock Market Intraday Chat: Mar 26th - 30th