or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Stock Market Today › Stock Market Intraday Chat: Mar 12th - 16th
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stock Market Intraday Chat: Mar 12th - 16th - Page 13  

post #241 of 1043

really no body gives a flying f*** about this but you.

save your wonder post and i could careless where you "OP" lmfao

As i said if you were right, then you wouldn't reference another term and if it was clear, people wouldnt ask.

 

Funny what people remember, and im not the one confused kid.

Take your head out of your ass for some air time to time okay?

 

Good for you i trade "lots" of 5 .. which are 5 contract orders.

A lot is whatever the hell you want to define it as, its a grouping, not a contact.

but anyways, to each his own and indicative of acct size to determine it..

Get whatever  responses you want,. lol.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post


That's not the first time I've said car lol. I've used both many times on this site bud. 

 

I've never said alot. Nobody has been confused bud, just you.

You're the only one concerned with people thinking I'm trading huge sizes which I'm not

and never have eluded to that. 

 

I'm straight up. I trade 1 to 3 lots on most futures instruments. 

 

I'm the OP.Should get some more interesting responses for you to get it through your thick a$$ head. 

Capture.PNG

 

 

 



 

post #242 of 1043



hahaha good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by rando View Post

"Price, Price Baby"
- Vanilla Price


 

post #243 of 1043

I would have thought you meant short the overall markets at the OPEN lol
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charulz View Post


 

 



 

post #244 of 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post



Great... now that stuck in my head. Thanks "alot" "a lot".

 



lol laughing.gif

post #245 of 1043
Originally Posted by mjoke View Post
 

I never cared until you gave me shit about...and again today. Seriously?

Give it a break dude. 1 lot = 1 car = 1 contract. End of Story. 

 

OP = original poster lol

 

post #246 of 1043


so exactly how many contracts is a car lot then? biggrin.gif

 

be easy everyone

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post

I never cared until you gave me shit about...and again today. Seriously?

Give it a break dude. 1 lot = 1 car = 1 contract. End of Story. 

 

OP = original poster lol

 



 

post #247 of 1043

 

..... lol jesus..  i was clarifying to rock what a "car" was.. AND from my POV that a lot can be misread.

Do you need a tampon? You need to get over it, seriously, and of course take it negative lol.

 

ya end of story see above.... go call a broker and say 1 lot and they will ask how many are in that lot, as described its relevant on what you trade.

but logic doesnt apply to some here, .. and let me say again,. i do not care.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post

I never cared until you gave me shit about...and again today. Seriously?

Give it a break dude. 1 lot = 1 car = 1 contract. End of Story. 

 

OP = original poster lol

 



 

post #248 of 1043
Thread Starter 

Can we put this car=lot thing to a rest?

 

Thank you Gentlemen.

 

 

post #249 of 1043

Interesting tweet from Jon Nagierian Option Monster : AAPL options trading 600,000 contracts in 1st 2 1/2 hrs, 60 million share equivalent. 10 million shares trading, so options tail wags AAPL

post #250 of 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davecash77 View Post

Interesting tweet from Jon Nagierian Option Monster : AAPL options trading 600,000 contracts in 1st 2 1/2 hrs, 60 million share equivalent. 10 million shares trading, so options tail wags AAPL



I'm not surprised at all .... seems like it's been that way for 4-5 weeks now.

post #251 of 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post



I'm not surprised at all .... seems like it's been that way for 4-5 weeks now.



Yep, liquidity in the chain has led the underlying for quite some time now.

post #252 of 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

Can we put this car=lot thing to a rest?

 

Thank you Gentlemen.

 

 



ex i trade lots of 5 over a 10 point target broken into 3 orders...   (5 contact groupings per order).. when you get to a larger size, its more efficient that way.

but sure call it whatever the hell you want.. indicative on acct size i suppose.

Im done, i was clarifying car meant contact and lot can be misunderstood.... some apparently disagree and think im trying to talk smack again. rolleyes.gif

 

post #253 of 1043

 

Originally Posted by mjoke View Post

 

..... lol jesus..  i was clarifying to rock what a "car" was.. AND from my POV that a lot can be misread.

Do you need a tampon? You need to get over it, seriously, and of course take it negative lol.

 

ya end of story see above.... go call a broker and say 1 lot and they will ask how many are in that lot, as described its relevant on what you trade.

but logic doesnt apply to some here, .. and let me say again,. i do not care.


 

well joke, it would depend on what you are trading. If I say 1 lot of euro fx futures then I would be trading 125,000 euros. 
Hopefully the broker knows that. If I say 1 lot of corn then that's 5000 bushels of corn.

 

But you do care because you didn't just explain to rock what a car was you also said "at least he isn't saying 1 lot".

Well get this straight buddy. 1 lot = 1 car = 1 contract. I'm going to say 1 lot more so you need to get it through your

head that 1 lot = 1 car and nobody is concerned with the size I'm trading except you. 

post #254 of 1043

ok come on ben .. i want some nice juicy blabbering...

post #255 of 1043

In the dot com days, brokers told clients to just buy calls instead of stock because it was less risk with the same upside potential.

 

Are we seeing the same thing on AAPL? If what happens to options is true, those call buyers are not going to be happy. The rug is going to be pulled on AAPL eventually.

 

Markets look to be stuck up here until the fed meeting. Buyers look exhausted so we need short squeeze to push it higher. If no squeeze, we could see stops being taken out and drop very fast.

post #256 of 1043

Really,... either accept my perception as my own, or dont.. but this inst korean. .

Ive explained it to where a moron can go ah, that makes sense.. however you dont.

 

when i replied to rock, i  said, (below)..  notice how a "lot" is indicative on amount of contacts you trade, (which to you is 1) however for larger people who play more ticks and more contact it general indicates more than one. Go call a broker...............Second, .. that alot.. can mean what it reads .. hey i trade alot of crap.

 

Either understand that, or dont, as you obviously need a tampon on the subject when i said it in passing to rock, not you.

Last time i say this i dont care.. as we know whos right.

 

lol a broker will ask you whats in that lot, or what do you mean. Hey broker i have 5 lots... ummmm okay how many are in that lot.. hence a grouping. 

wow.. logic.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoke View Post

LOL car =  contract.... atleast he inst calling it a "lot" or alot, which can be misread.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post

 


 

well joke, it would depend on what you are trading. If I say 1 lot of euro fx futures then I would be trading 125,000 euros. 
Hopefully the broker knows that. If I say 1 lot of corn then that's 5000 bushels of corn.

 

But you do care because you didn't just explain to rock what a car was you also said "at least he isn't saying 1 lot".

Well get this straight buddy. 1 lot = 1 car = 1 contract. I'm going to say 1 lot more so you need to get it through your

head that 1 lot = 1 car and nobody is concerned with the size I'm trading except you. 


dropping it.. moving on..better things to look at or do.

 

post #257 of 1043

again, I've never ever said 'alot' so...cool story bro. 

post #258 of 1043

VIX trading $14.84 down $.80 so far and look at the June futures trading $24.74, darn near $10 contango...Another Jon Nagarian tweet !!!!

post #259 of 1043

wow.. go take reading comprehension...

 

again..  OTHERS can misread it,. it can be mistyped, or wow,.. alot can actually mean alot!

hence why the topic came up. YOU want to associate it with one (1) fine,..

Either way i dont care. We know the proper usage as per broker, they will ask how many in that lot...

End of story .. ya such a cool one indeed.

 

Apparently i cant have a perception and express it to someone else.
Nice attitude kiddo. keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchibomB View Post

again, I've never ever said 'alot' so...cool story bro. 



 

post #260 of 1043

Is it just me or is nothing moving except AAPL? I have my watchlist with the indexes and about 10 stocks. Everything looks frozen except AAPL. I had to check if my internet was still working and if some of my holdings were halted haha

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Stock Market Today
This thread is locked  
HotStockMarket › Forums › HSM Stock Forum › Stock Market Today › Stock Market Intraday Chat: Mar 12th - 16th