or Connect
HotStockMarket › Groups › Penny Stock Breakouts › Discussions › DDCC - Nice chart, currently pulling back and testing support though.

DDCC - Nice chart, currently pulling back and testing support though. - Page 2

post #21 of 48
Thread Starter 

I am looking for this to make it's next move up this week. Any sort of significant action above .035 and I think it's time to move up and it looks like there's lots of upside potential.

 

post #22 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonyadig View Post

I am looking for this to make it's next move up this week. Any sort of significant action above .035 and I think it's time to move up and it looks like there's lots of upside potential.

thx for keeping us up to date...i gotta do same here...stop playing around trying to get in under the ask and be satisfied with low .03s
post #23 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1612 View Post


thx for keeping us up to date...i gotta do same here...stop playing around trying to get in under the ask and be satisfied with low .03s


I have such better luck when I hit the ask, though I always try to time it out so I'm buying into strength (though early strength). There's a balance to getting in early while still buying with strength and confirmation. My feeling is when I get too good of a deal on a pullback, then that's often a bad sign. I don't want to see weakness, I want to buy into momentum. I know a lot of people try to be a bid buyer and I'm not telling anyone else how to trade, but I will argue that nailing the ask is often my preferred method. The only exception is when I buy into a breakout early on, I'll sometimes try to add at the bid on the initial tests of new support/ old resistance.

post #24 of 48
sounds good and working for you pretty well...i dont know why i dont do that more...always tryna get a better deal but many then times i dont get filled...gotta tweak my methods i suppose thumbup.gif
post #25 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1612 View Post

sounds good and working for you pretty well...i dont know why i dont do that more...always tryna get a better deal but many then times i dont get filled...gotta tweak my methods i suppose :Thumbsup:


Yeah, it seems if I get filled then I don't want to be filled and if I don't get filled.. well you know how that goes then.

post #26 of 48

I havent traded much so just put a buy order in for 3000 shares, I didnt want to risk too much. Hopefully it works out as nothing else Im buying at the moment is.

post #27 of 48
got a few today...we'll see how this goes...can get some more on momentum or a little pullback
post #28 of 48
Thread Starter 

Volume already with a key uptick today. Bad or good, the close will be very significant. All this volume equates to effort, so any bullish or bearish candle is going to hold lots of weight (on the short term indication at least), imo. If the bulls take out 035 here any time soon, then we're in business.

post #29 of 48
was thinking bout grabbin some more here a few ticks under my start but idk yet
post #30 of 48

I got mine at 0.03. Hopefully this works out to cover some of my losses this week, My first week trading so made a few mistakes thats why I stated off small, but thats what learning is all about.

 

Gonna keep a close eye on this.

 

Do any of you use any kind of stop on trades when the cost of each share is this low, I dont currently have one on this trade and would be interested to know what to put on if anything.

post #31 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfelkin View Post

I got mine at 0.03. Hopefully this works out to cover some of my losses this week, My first week trading so made a few mistakes thats why I stated off small, but thats what learning is all about.

 

Gonna keep a close eye on this.

 

Do any of you use any kind of stop on trades when the cost of each share is this low, I dont currently have one on this trade and would be interested to know what to put on if anything.



My first six months I was nothing but red. You'll be making mistakes for years to come, it's all part of the progression. Trading has a very steep learning curve. And yes, I have a stop loss on virtually all of my trades, but it's mental, not a physical one. I know when and where I want to bail if the trade doesn't go as planned, but I don't like using physical stops on stocks that aren't very liquid.

post #32 of 48
threw some more chump change into it today gonna ride it some and see where it goes
post #33 of 48

Looked like a nice day on this one, do you have any targets for it or is it based on how the stock moves?

 

Also I have noticed some stock at 0.001 that jump to 0.002 and get people buying at both prices, I see a lot of people say its risky to buy these but why is it risky as it seems like it should be a sure thing to buy at the lower and sell at the higher price?

post #34 of 48
vol off today ...could be sellers got out yest...not too bad...looking forward to next week
post #35 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1612 View Post

vol off today ...could be sellers got out yest...not too bad...looking forward to next week


Absolutely, holding in there nicely.

 

post #36 of 48
Thread Starter 
post #37 of 48
still looking good but had to get out ...needed cash for potential other things just in case wink.gif
post #38 of 48

Has this one failed or are you still happy about it, Seems to be heading down the last few days, Might of picked the wroung one again as your other pick just gained a bunch today.

post #39 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfelkin View Post

Has this one failed or are you still happy about it, Seems to be heading down the last few days, Might of picked the wroung one again as your other pick just gained a bunch today.



I'd be happier if it ran but the action so far isn't indicating a failed setup, just continued consolidation. The declining volume is a good sign and the price is still above it's major MAs (50 and 200), plus the 50 is well above the 200 and angling up. All in all the setup is still bullish, but that can still change.

post #40 of 48
Thread Starter 

The volume on this continues to taper down, now to the point of close to nothingness. There are still some sellers in the 032 - 036 range, so in order to clear those, vol will have to pick up again. That's what I'll be watching for.

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Penny Stock Breakouts
HotStockMarket › Groups › Penny Stock Breakouts › Discussions › DDCC - Nice chart, currently pulling back and testing support though.