or Connect
HotStockMarket › Forums › Stock Market How To › Stock Market Education › Will the stock market be open tomorrow?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Will the stock market be open tomorrow?

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

I was curious if the stock market will be open tomorrow for the holiday?

post #2 of 16


You answered your own question with the last word of your sentence..  rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech0925 View Post

I was curious if the stock market will be open tomorrow for the holiday?



 

post #3 of 16

Canadian stock markets are open, US markets are closed.

 

 

post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 

Thank you StockJock-e, that was a much better response than the previous tool. LOL

 

Thanks again!

post #5 of 16

It really doesnt hurt to give a proper answer in the same amount of keystrokes and effort it took him not to answer you laughing.gif

post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 

I completely agree! Thank you again friend. 

post #7 of 16

I believe the Asia markets are open as well tomorrow.thumbup.gif

post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

It really doesnt hurt to give a proper answer in the same amount of keystrokes and effort it took him not to answer you laughing.gif



It just seems that if someone doesnt know that the U.S markets are closed on Federal holidays a little humor is in order, he answered his own question. DD is a major factor in this game, learning when the market is open is as important as it gets..

 

post #9 of 16

No argument there, but we are all lazy bastards some times.

post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4group View Post





It just seems that if someone doesnt know that the U.S markets are closed on Federal holidays a little humor is in order, he answered his own question. DD is a major factor in this game, learning when the market is open is as important as it gets..

 



Maybe, he meant the other markets. The FTSE & NIKKEI are open tomorrow.

post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockJock-e View Post

No argument there, but we are all lazy bastards some times.



I'm a lazy bastard all the time, and damn good at losing money, even when the markets are closed...

post #12 of 16



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1andOnly View Post





Maybe, he meant the other markets. The FTSE & NIKKEI are open tomorrow.



Kroger and Walgreens are open also, hope that helps..laughing.gif

 

post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4group View Post





I'm a lazy bastard all the time, and damn good at losing money, even when the markets are closed...


Well, remind me not to hire you as my bookie. I am sure you would lose more than my money!laughing.gif (Its meant to be a joke)

 

post #14 of 16

No argument there, but we are all lazy bastards some times

 

I agree with your comment smile.gif

post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech0925 View Post

I was curious if the stock market will be open tomorrow for the holiday?

 

Bookmark this link and you'll have all of them. 

 

http://www.rightline.net/calendar/market-holidays.html/

http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/holiday-calendar/index.html

post #16 of 16

You are wrong. The market is open tomorrow. It is closed on Monday the 17th.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Stock Market Education
HotStockMarket › Forums › Stock Market How To › Stock Market Education › Will the stock market be open tomorrow?