* Hi, I am 17 years old and want to start researching and understanding the stock market.
* I have no idea at all how the stock market works and need to know everything from the basics.
* But, I am extremely smart (33 on the ACT, 4.0 GPA) so I believe I can catch on quick and want to know some more complex methods as well.
* I decided I should start reading up on the stock market and get a head start. I hope to be able to make a lot of money off the stock market throughout the rest of my life.
* What book would be the best book for me to start off reading? Also, any other helpful information would be appreciated.