or Connect

Posts by Jazmine

Hey, at least we now know the fish in the ponds are alive! Heck, Awde should stock the pond and set up a stand out front on the Trans Canada Highway!!! We'd finally see some revenue that way!!! Good news, nonetheless.
. ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2006 YEAR END RESULTS Pacific Safety Products Inc. has released its financial results for fiscal year 2006. For the year ended June 30, 2006, the company reported revenue of $32.2-million, EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) of $2.6-million and net income before taxes of $1.07-million. "Management is extremely pleased with these results, particularly after having addressed a serious shortfall in the first...
Not a good sign that MGI s unloading. I bet Awde's phone is ringing off the hook with PO'd investors with hooks in their cheeks. I got PO'd a ways back and managed to unload 95% of my 150k+ shares over a buck. Still holding 10k in case of a pop, but sure not holding my breath.
ROL.A Thanks
New Appointements for Britannica MALARTIC, QUEBEC, Sep 26, 2006 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX News Network) -- Britannica Resources Corp., (TSX VENTURE:BRR)(PINK SHEETS:BRRRF) is pleased to announce that Mr. Jonathan Awde has been appointed executive vice president and director. Mr. Awde graduated from Acadia University with a Bachelor of Economics in 1999. He became a licensed Investment Advisor and U.S. proprietary trader in 2000, and has completed the Canadian...
Juno Conductive Zone Drill Results Michikamau Ni-Cu-Co-PGE Property, Labrador VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Sep 24, 2006 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX News Network) -- Brilliant Mining Corp. ("Brilliant" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:BMC) has received analytical results for the first two holes of a 12 drill hole program, from the Juno Conductive Zone on the Company's 100% owned Michikamau Ni-Cu-Co-PGE Project located in west central Labrador. Juno Conductive Zone - Key...
B&R, it all just smells bad. I'm only holding onto 10k for the sake of it. Real shame it has turned out like this. I should have smelled it long ago when the operations update was promised "next week" and never came....not much faith in company IR any more.
http://www.minesite.com/storyFull5.php?storySeq=3802 With the price of nickel fetching a robust US$13.00 per pound, Canadian-listed nickel producer/explorer Brilliant Mining is reaping the rewards from its 25 per cent stake in the Tramways Tenements, which is host to the producing Lanfranchi nickel mine in Western Australia. However, exploration success on its wholly-owned Michikamau nickel project in Canada’s west-central Labrador could well propel the company into...
Timing of the operational update was just awful. Why could they have not released it during the mini-run up to $1.30's....unreal. Glad to be in a whole whack of cash. Still holding some NSM, but only 15% of my once sizable holding. Shame, really.
OK, how is this materially different than acquiring the mill and surrounding property - as announced 2 weeks ago? Come on NSM, give us the goods re: results!!!!!!! Northern Star Continues Acquisitions of Mill 13:54 EDT Wednesday, September 06, 2006 VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Sept. 6, 2006) - Northern Star Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE:NSM) is pleased to announce that it has successfully negotiated the payment terms and conditions concerning its purchase...