or Connect

Posts by poorTrader02

Don't think they give a shit about the rest of the world. Most of these fools would love to just drop bombs and conquer. They cling to the old ideas of an older generation that is quickly being left behind. Quote: Originally Posted by yadgar I don’t know why you guys keep going on and on with this nonsense argument. You can not change the out come of this election. The cards have been dealt and the out come has been Declared. The system has chosen the...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/1...snl/index.html Good for McCain/ Palin ticket, Bad, or indifferent?
I wouldn't hold your breath. Quote: Originally Posted by ^^NaS^^ interesting not seeing quest or tech around these parts in a while...
Some real fringe ideas being presented in here.. by some real fringe people. Don't encourage them by responding to this nonsense.
Your dead on, BUT, where your wrong is.. CONSERVATIVES ARE PISSED! . http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ndorses-obama/ The thing is, closeminded hardcore republicans like Tech and Baggi feel it is necessary to defend the stunt, even though they themselves are likely also very pissed about it. Trying to save face or something like that, and don't want to admit what a pathetic ticket their GOP is presenting this election. They are misguided in that they think if...
Good one Tech.
It doesn't occur to them that maybe it's NOT a good idea to have a " Joe Six-pack " in such an important position. I mean your talking the most important positions any person can hold... maybe they should have an elite education ? ! If not, why don't you find a random person on the street and support them, they'd likely be a better choice than Palin for this position. Quote: Originally Posted by amohedas That's your problem Baggi. You can't stand the...
The die hard brainwashed stoneage righties can yell 'liberal media' and 'partisan' this' and 'democrat' that all they want. You are exactly right, the GOP ticket is completely sunk and so soon to election day, nothing can change the way this one is going to turn out. Quote: Originally Posted by TradeWarrior AAAAAHAHAHAHA! I love it. Great job McCain! Good thing you did some homework before you took a gamble! The "partisan - right or...
Some real intelligent discussion going on in here... I was just reading about a stump speech McCain was giving, where a woman in the audience said this : Later in Minnesota, a woman told McCain: "I don't trust Obama. I have read about him and he's an Arab." McCain shook his head and said, "No ma'am, no ma'am. He's a decent family man...[a] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues. That's what this campaign is all about." .. do people...