or Connect

Posts by Jonathan

Wolf, this thing just had a 30pip tick gap! Meaning, I was watching it... and in one tick it gapped 30 pips to the downside.
Quote: Originally Posted by Korey Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make...
Quote: Originally Posted by Korey Been long wheat for a week or so now Cire, thanks a ton for the use of your brain on that one ^The smile on his face.
Great posts by chan!! I'm doing the Chan Dance right now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py0f2g0aDlM Thank you chan!
Quote: Originally Posted by wolf825 congrats! Great trade!! I'm spending too much of my time watching the EUR/CHF....it seems to want to move but then sits there.. -w Thanks! Be careful of the still water. Disease grows there. The moving water is clean to drink.
Quote: Originally Posted by simonyadig Ahh man, you guys were talking about Yogi Bear and I missed it. Next time get a hold of me first. Not Yogi in specific... just discussing what the big boys were doing. Feel free to join in the discussions if you have AIM.
Quote: Originally Posted by mcichocki What were we chatting about yesterday?
Quote: Originally Posted by maknak wow, dow just took a 50 points hit in 1 min... edit: sorry, meant 5 minutes, didn't realize I was looking at 5 minutes candlesticks Yes... this isn't a surprise to me, it's as simple as it has been: we're in a bear market.
Don't insult us with putting that OTCBB crap here. Edit: ROFL LMAO simonyadig! That's classic!
I love this pair... Earlier today I got short at 210.27... just covered at 208.22. 205 pip gain! That's the biggest forex pip gain I've ever had!